• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 2 - Don't Forget: You're here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaesir

Couldn't find a clean bubble, had to make one and i'm not good at this sort of stuff

KzKkiYu.jpg

Are we any closer to getting Lapras yet? The whole reason that a lot of people hated the False Prophet

In terms of proximity Lavender Town is about as far away as Lapras as Celadon is.

Also you guys realize the first thing we're gonna do when we get Lapras is accidentally release him, right.

DaBoss

Damn, this took much longer than needed because I was an idiot and selected the wrong layer for 30 min lol. Made two versions cause I noticed that Objection text's red actually touch for each letter after I saved.

ind2YFckoxIFO.png

ibbJkFvrlMI9Fi.png

So the rattata is now called AJ whereas the pidgeotto in Crystal is called AJ Butt. I think we know what happens to rattata in the future

TrickRoom

In terms of proximity Lavender Town is about as far away as Lapras as Celadon is.

Also you guys realize the first thing we're gonna do when we get Lapras is accidentally release him, right.

Lapras is given by a scientist in the Silph tower, which is in saffron.

It'll still be a long walk forward and back if they go through fuschia though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom