• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

spidye

Question. And I'm genuinely curious.
How would people feel if someone who was licensed to carry started to open fire on the car and killed the driver? What if they weren't licenced to carry? How do you think people would react to that scenario?

thank god nobody was shooting a gun at the car the moment he drove into the crowd.
otherwise we would have more dead people

x3RJVgA.jpg

This is what those Nazi fucks want. Never forget that.
That picture made me throw up for real. How fucked up can you be to DO THAT?

I don't see the relation to the rally, unless those motherfuckers have bazookas or something.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Can you imagine the absolute clusterfuck that would occur if they actually shot the helicopter out of the sky with an AA gun lmao.
I mean, Rambo could take down a helicopter with a very stiff and well-aimed leaf.

AYF 001

Yeah, it's hard to imagine people on the ground doing anything that could bring down a helicopter.
Anything less than a military helicopter wouldn't protect against rifle-caliber rounds. But we did have a thread about unreliable helicopters yesterday:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1418594

Speculation is useless at this point. The NTSB will find out the cause, unless there's footage of whatever caused the crash that gets out first.

Dehnus

I never want to hear "oh but it's the left that's violent!!!" from the right ever again.

They'll downplay this and forget about it. Remember my countryman: Anders Breivik, is a hero to these arseholes.

He killed children, and till this day trolls the left.

That was years ago, and they still will claim that "the left is violent not them!".

NAZI's work that way.

Oriel

Trumps speech was great for nazis and moderates, but absolutely horrible for liberals.

It only proved what many already knew, Trump is sympathetic towards neo-Nazis. Even the media are beginning to ask questions on this.

Think of that US-GAF, you have a Nazi sympathiser in the Oval Office. God help you all!

U2NUMB

That car that was hit saved so many lives...

what in the actual fuck... seriously what are we going to do .. this shit is not stoping any time soon.

RIP :(

I don't know if those sources are true but it looks like the driver was some young guy called (redacted). By his posts on social media it looks like he hated Trump and stuff like that but doesn't makes much sense to ran against his allies.

Maybe he was on drugs.
Stop spreading useless, unsourced lies. Or at the very least keep the kid's name out if it.

That has been debunked.

MCN

Banned
I don't know if those sources are true but it looks like the driver was some young guy called Joel Vangheluwe. By his posts on social media it looks like he hated Trump and stuff like that but doesn't makes much sense to ran against his allies.

Maybe he was on drugs.

Fuck off, already completely debunked. Piss off bringing that bullshit up again.

I don't know if those sources are true but it looks like the driver was some young guy called Joel Vangheluwe. By his posts on social media it looks like he hated Trump and stuff like that but doesn't makes much sense to ran against his allies.

Maybe he was on drugs.

Get off 4chan

Jenov

Maybe he was on drugs.

Er, no, I don't think that's correct at all.

Kinsei

Banned

Maybe he was on drugs.

This shit is so fucking transparent.

Maybe he was on drugs.

Not true. Misleading BS from right wing trolls.

Kensation

Maybe he was on drugs.
Fuck off.

cameron

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — The Latest on the white nationalist rally being held in Charlottesville (all times local):

6:35 p.m.

Officials say the deaths of two people in a helicopter crash near Charlottesville, Virginia, have been linked to a violent white nationalist rally earlier in the day.

It was not immediately clear how the crash was connected to the rally. Corinne Geller, a Virignia State Police spokeswoman, says the pilot and a passenger were killed in the crash Saturday afternoon.

The crash happened just a few hours after a car plowed into a crowd of people peacefully protesting against the white nationalist rally. One person was killed and at least two dozen were hurt.
https://apnews.com/12de1cb478974433...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

Maybe he was on drugs.

You're as decent as the sources you use. Have a good look into a damn mirror.

Top Bottom