• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

Boke1879

Yeah for hardcore liberals and Trump haters, but not for anyone else.

That's like the majority of the country lol.

Also like I said. It's not about what his supporters think. They don't decide who gets put in cuffs.

This shit stinks and Kushner is in over his head.

CHC

What the hell is so fascinating about Russia that has all these guys doing these stunningly stupid things?? Is Kushner a spy or something?

Russia is the dream state for people like Trump and Kushner. It's a racially homogeneous, propagandized country with unspeakable wealth disparities, where a class of ultra-rich oligarchs does whatever they want, free from any kind of legal or sociological responsibilities.

Yeah for hardcore liberals and Trump haters, but not for anyone else.
Well, "anyone else" isn't paying attention and their ignorance shouldn't be acknowledged as effectual. Dominoes are toppling, and after a certain point, the people keeping their heads in the sand will end up washed ashore by cruel, sane reality.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have hit full on Outrage fatigue. So much shit with this admin, its really hard to care about new scandals, even big stuff like this.

Steel

Banned
Well, "anyone else" isn't paying attention and their ignorance shouldn't be acknowledged as effectual. Dominoes are toppling, and after a certain point, the people keeping their heads in the sand will end up washed ashore by cruel, sane reality.

I think it's quite clear at this point that reality isn't sane. That being said, things will keep moving forward with those people keeping their head in the sand, wondering why their god king is no longer in power and blaming everyone but themselves for what happened to him.

I think it's quite clear at this point that reality isn't sane. That being said, things will keep moving forward with those people keeping their head in the sand, wondering why their god king is no longer in power and blaming everyone but themselves for what happened to him.
Or Trump haters will continue wondering why Trump is still in power despite a bunch of smoke that he is in bed with the Russians...

Republicans won't impeach until their base gets angry, that won't happen until there is tangible indisputable evidence. Impeachment is still unlikely.

Holy shit.....the shitty ratings got them shook. Are they finally turning?

Is Fox News tv playing it?

alt-right has been after Priebus and Kushner for a while, so perhaps Fox sees this as feel-good news for their stupid audience.
McMaster is another one on the list. If Comey comes out with his account of a bad conversation with Priebus then I bet Fox will gleefully run it too.

bsp

Tucker Carlson bloviating

"Students Ask Professor To Resign For Questioning Event Targeting White People"

I want to shoot myself

To his defense, the Evergreen students' behavior is exceptionally stupid and the story deserves a spotlight -- albeit from anyone other than Carlson who gets off on shaming college students.

Mattenth

When will Trump resign?

Surely all of his advisors realize that this going to be the seminal issue of his ongoing Presidency.

Any responses from members of Congress?

Morts

Even if Trump somehow comes out unscathed, I'd quite enjoy the schadenfreude of his son-in-law being in prison.

Vestal

Gold Member
Seriously....

GgUxhhv.gif

EMT0

Banned
Russia is the dream state for people like Trump and Kushner. It's a state aggressively pursuing the homogenization of its populace and othering everybody else, propagandized country with unspeakable wealth disparities, where a class of ultra-rich oligarchs does whatever they want, free from any kind of legal or sociological responsibilities.

FTFY. Russia being homogenous is a relatively new idea in the grand scheme of things.

Fucker Carlson is just talking about how the Dems are full of shit and this is baseless Russia Hysteria. And yeah he has that same dumb look on his face.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's probably just me but the comments section of the_donald recently seems to have taken a hit in numbers. The only super high commented posts are a thread about Hillary's speech, standard pedophile angle stuff being pushed, and a made up story about someone at work.

They losing steam over there?

How come if you're Russian you're an oligarch, but if you're a US billionaire you're just a plain old billionaire (slash philanthropist, slash super-hero)?

leroidys

It's probably just me but the comments section of the_donald recently seems to have taken a hit in numbers. The only super high commented posts are a thread about Hillary's speech, standard pedophile angle stuff being pushed, and a made up story about someone at work.

I've noticed this across the entire internet, to such an extent that it almost seems like some shitposting botnets got throttled or turned off.

Honest question here, at what point does this move to treason or espionage?

To be treason, USA has to be at war with the other country or the person has to literally be at war with the he USA (like a rebellion).

I don't know the definition of espionage though.

Paul Ryan might be involved in this, too, though; next after him is Orrin Hatch

After Hatch is Tillerson, who's a little too cozy with Putin.

Then Sessions, who's definitely involved in this.

Then Mnuchin, who probably isn't involved, but made a shit load of money tricking elderly people into defaulting on their mortgages during the recession.

After him, you get Mad Dog Mattis, who might be a decent President.

Scirrocco

Maybe a bunch actually moved to Voat after t_d's brief ban?

Top Bottom