• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump admin wants to return Russian compounds Obama shuttered b/c of elex hack

On a bit of positive. Its likely half the responses are bots. The downside is people are stupid enough to fall for the bots and let them influence them.

Do bots have written out profiles and photos? I mean sure I see some Eggs but most of these are peoples whose profiles are like "proud veteran #MAGA" which is ironic after he insulted the military and his budget calls for cuts to the VA or "former libtard" and the like. Those seem like actual, really unfortunate, folk.

My guess is that the Kompromat includes Child Prostitutes. That's the only thing I can think of that Trump would be afraid of seeing leak to the press.

There were rumors circulating during the election that he had participated in orgies in Russia where some of the participants were underage.

orochi91

poGJqVy.jpg
Brilliant, lol

jstripes

Banned
My guess is that the Kompromat includes Child Prostitutes. That's the only thing I can think of that Trump would be afraid of seeing leak to the press.

The only kompromat Trump would be afraid of is undeniable evidence of his failures.

I'm sure Russia has that.

Pedrito

Do bots have written out profiles and photos? I mean sure I see some Eggs but most of these are peoples whose profiles are like "proud veteran #MAGA" which is ironic after he insulted the military and his budget calls for cuts to the VA or "former libtard" and the like. Those seem like actual, really unfortunate, folk.

Some of these are bots.
Some of these are fake accounts controlled by the same person or group of persons, possibly from an exotic location...Notice how many of these Nebraska housewives seem to be posting non-stop about politics 20 hours a day.
Some of these are unfortunate folks.

Personally I think Russian investment is critical to his business Empire. He's been such a bum client in the West that no one wanted to touch him...Rusdia had someone they had leverage over by investing in Trump enterprises.

Personally I think Russian investment is critical to his business Empire. He's been such a bum client in the West that no one wanted to touch him...Rusdia had someone they had leverage over by investing in Trump enterprises.

I think it is just financial stuff. Trump has built this image of himself as a successful businessman and he wants to keep that image intact. And he cannot admit to making mistakes. So if Russians bailed him out of embarrassing bankruptcy he'll do anything to cover it up.

Top Bottom