• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 6/27: Germany Vs. England, Mexico vs. Argentina |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadyMilkman said:
Why the fuck was the other thread locked? Was it getting to "rough" for our limp-wristed mods?

Uhh, it was locked because of the database errors and they think that splitting the megathread into individual threads for each match will help. Read that thread instead of spewing bullshit.

faridmon

giga said:
GUYS IT’S THE HUMAN PART OF THE GAME. ERRORS WILL HAPPEN. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF THE GAME!
You just said that. Say something else.

Answer if you are OK.

BTW, Mexico is playing good agains, they need to calm down and start the scoring acount.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Raelson said:
starting off with heinze :D

2s6agqf.jpg
That's Argentina showing their class again.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
For those who missed the message, the world cup thread was the center of the database issues. We need to stay away from that sort of extreme megathread format, so we'll try separate threads for each match for now.

Performance should be better now.

Haunted

Still hoping for a Mexico comeback, but Argentina seems to have this in the bag.

edit: great goal by Tevez, great strike.

Agalloch

giga said:
GUYS IT’S THE HUMAN PART OF THE GAME. ERRORS WILL HAPPEN. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF THE GAME!

:lol
is right that there is human error, but not in the goals assigned

You know what? Arbitrage in football has to change, I am referring to technological help in case of uncertain goals, like that of Argentina and England.
Argentina does not need gifts, Mexico playing in a better and more organized way,
even going near the goal 2 times,and don't deserve a stolen goal to change the match.

It really changed the game, Mexico lost his head, got a yellow card and a second goal with a incredible error of a defender.
The match was distorted, deserved a draw, is not right for fair play (like the goal from Brasil)

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Christ, a god damn halftime of a match crushed the servers. The shit?

Anyways, Mexico seems to have given up, since they haven't come out swinging this half.

Raelson

Lost Fragment said:
Probably just moved to a non-public area so that people simply loading it up wouldn't fuck the database.
Don't think so, my post count has gone down dramatically.

Ballistik

GOOOOAAAL FOR ARGENTINA. Depressing for Mexico. :/ Did you guys see the anger between both teams during half time? Argentina really deserves to only have 1 goal.

On another note since the other thread was closed, our post count went down? I had like 3-4 posts in there and I think it went down.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kayhan

YES

Mexico is finished

Mexico is finished

Mexico is finished

Mexico is finished

Mexico is finished

Mexico is finished

Caoz

Can't say I admire the argentinian team. Sure they were playing great...

3-0, nevermind :'(

That goal was great :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom