• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 World Cup 3rd place |OT| Uruguay vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

AAAAAAAY Dieguito :D

So fuckin close.

Great game, i blame Muslera for those first 2 goals against us, first really bad game for him, a shame.

Germany played a good game, so did we. We were getting way to tired over the second half, damn.

Ephemeris said:
Now you know how Ghana felt.

subversus said:
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

IT'S THE SAME AS GHANA!!!

No. That was a penalty.

scottnak

Definitely amazing match.

And all bow down to the power of paul. 100% Prediction in Germany games. Amazing lil' octopus.

CassSept

So, just a question that popped into my mind while reading posts in this thread.
Why do people still hate so much on Uruguay for Suarez's handball and don't care anymore about England's robbed goal? Because it gave Germany a clear win? I r confused.

Salsa

Lightning said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

You know, to all those saying we are shit, we played like ass, we suck, yadda yadda. Suck it.

You talk about miracles and crap like that, we were effing close to winning both this match and the Holland match as well. (Both of those with "lolol u r gay sucks miracle blablabla they are shit")

We played a fuckin awesome World Cup, everyone that thinks otherwise is clearly blind.

Again, im pretty fuckin proud for my team :D you`ll never see tears from this face.

projekt84

Anyone who is upset over the handball by Suarez really should stop watching football/soccer forever.

You're a sad, sad bunch.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
SalsaShark said:
You know, to all those saying we are shit, we played like ass, we suck, yadda yadda. Suck it.

You talk about miracles and crap like that, we were effing close to winning both this match and the Holland match as well.

We played a fuckin awesome World Cup, everyone that thinks otherwise is clearly blind.

nys77a.jpg

rodvik

jamesinclair said:
Very good game. Good effort on both sides. Very clean, no diving. Should have been the final.

Uruguay should be proud. Better than argentina, better than england, better than 196 other countries.

GIF REQUEST: Can someone gif that final kick and stick paul where the goal bar was?

195 worse than Ghana 8)

Somebody gif that final free kick but with Paul in the background, but transparent to the picture. Have his eyes glow to show his power.

That would be epic.

Sadist

Good match from both sides. Uruguay gave it their all and Germany did what they have to do.

Also, Europe superior

SalsaShark said:

You talk about miracles and crap like that, we were effing close to winning both this match and the Holland match as well. (Both of those with "lolol u r gay sucks miracle blablabla they are shit")

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Dresden

People are still hung up about Suarez? I hated that douchebag before the Ghana game and I'm over it. Jesus fucking christ.

Uruguay had a great world cup.

CassSept said:
So, just a question that popped into my mind while reading posts in this thread.
Why do people still hate so much on Uruguay for Suarez's handball and don't care anymore about England's robbed goal? Because it gave Germany a clear win? I r confused.
Because that was way back and the ref is to blame. ;D Why would you hate Germany for that? That said, nobody really hates Uruguay, right? (I don't).

scottnak

Well I guess we can see where this thread is going to end up now.

Hopefully this crap doesn't flood over to the final thread...

xbhaskarx

SalsaShark said:
Just read the threads :/

Dresden said:
People are still hung up about Suarez? I hated that douchebag before the Ghana game and I'm over it. Jesus fucking christ.

Uruguay had a great world cup.

SuperAndroid17 said:
which is 50% of people in this thread

Sad really , almost pathetic.

It's the internet, people behave like retards.

CassSept

xbhaskarx said:
Who is saying Uruguay played like shit?
About half of the people posting in this thread.
Seriously, Uruguay has been a black horse of the tournament. Nobody expected them to get as far as they did.

And England was few times as robbed as Ghana. I mean, why are we talking about being robbed here, in match against Ghana at least it was all within the rules. England got robbed way worse and nobody even cares. Sigh.

Edit:
DieNgamers said:
Because that was way back and the ref is to blame. ;D Why would you hate Germany for that? That said, nobody really hates Uruguay, right? (I don't).
Way back, so was match with Ghana. It was the first quarterfinal, over a week ago and people still hate on Uruguay even though they played a fantastic World Cup.

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Cry some more, please.
You dont even know what I fucking know or dont know.
Are you the king of football?
SpacePirate Ridley said:
The thing is, people are not doubting, people are whining.
Maybe this going to be a more entertaining match, maybe tomorrow is even more, maybe the two equally entertain.
Yeah im a troll when im saying to enjoy this match without bullshitting in another it havent even take place.
Way to go.

Who the hell are you and why did you whine all thread long?

Most people think tomorrows game will be boring.

1) Neither team wants to make a mistake, they will be extra cautions. This happens every final.
2) Both teams play possession / no attack football. Spain will pass the ball a billion times but no go forward. Netherlands will pretend to be traffic cones for about 30 minutes.
3) Both teams foul/dive a lot.

Obviously, shit might go down differently, but the most likely score is 1-0.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Great World Cup for Uruguay.
Congrats Rio de la Plata brothers.

Salsa

Trip Warhawkins said:
Don't bite.

Dude, im the minorty here, im trying as hard as i can not to bite at these things :lol

Ephemeris said:
It wasn't that different. 'sides. I wanted the Germany tears more.

They really are different man.

But im not gonna compare the shots or anything.

rodvik

CassSept said:
About half of the people posting in this thread.
Seriously, Uruguay has been a black horse of the tournament. Nobody expected them to get as far as they did.

And England was few times as robbed as Ghana. I mean, why are we talking about being robbed here, in match against Ghana at least it was all within the rules. England got robbed way worse and nobody even cares. Sigh.

No Suarez cheated and he gloated about it. Englands goal was a ref call, that happens.

Ghana should have been here tonight. Suarez deserves all the hate.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Uruguay deserves to be congratulated for what they did in this tournament. I think they proved they are still a power to be reckoned with in the football world.

Big-E

Maybe Uruguay should add another star to their jersey for getting further than they have ever gotten in 50 years. Glad the Germans beat them and Paul rewarded the world with another spectacular pick.

Nolan.

SalsaShark said:

Again, im pretty fuckin proud for my team :D you`ll never see tears from this face.

Suck Pauls tentacles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom