• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 World Cup 3rd place |OT| Uruguay vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Enosh said:
meh
"Four stars appear above the team logo on the jersey. Two represent Uruguay's 1930 and 1950 World Cup victories, and the other two represent the gold medals received at the 1924 and 1928 Summer Olympics, which at the time was the most important international football competition."
remember, there was no WC before 1930

You don't see Argentina adding two extra stars from their Olympic victories.

And Paul won!

Mik2121 said:
Hahaha... so first he was wrong for the Spain - Germany game, now he was wrong for the final, huh? (I know the last game he was wrong for was the Spain vs Germany game on the final.. but it's funny that people try to think he was wrong on the last Spain vs Germany game, and now say it was actually the 'final' game, not the fact that it was Spain and Germany :p)
what..?

anyway,
germany won

Boogie9IGN

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

FORLAN IS NOT A GOD, SUCK IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

Fio

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
paul.jpg

Noshino

Boogie9IGN said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

FORLAN IS NOT A GOD, SUCK IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

NO, YOU HAVE IT WRONG

FORLAN IS A GOD, PAUL JUST IS A MORE POWERFUL GOD

Paul almost shat himself. What an ending.

I'm proud of you my Charrúas! Salsa & the rest of URUGAF: felicidades!

Schland-Gaf, congrats.

Bento

Congrats Germany and I'm sorry for Forlan, great player and wished that he would have gotten a bronze medal.

Good showing from both teams!

Very good game. Good effort on both sides. Very clean, no diving. Should have been the final.

Uruguay should be proud. Better than argentina, better than england, better than 196 other countries.

GIF REQUEST: Can someone gif that final kick and stick paul where the goal bar was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom