• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheroking

They could do something different with Sting than Taker, that paycheck is going to be enough to have Sting show up for one match, get a HoF induction and a DVD/Legends deal. Sting vs. Cena perhaps.

I mean... he flat out said he wouldn't wrestle anyone else.

I guess they could have convinced him since then.

Probably has been pointed out before, but just saw that Batista is responsible for that hidden monitor under the table. Did a bad job clearing it out and threw it toward the barricade instead of away from the table. I felt very uncomfortable seeing that monitor there after the RKO lol

Ferny

so my connection seems just fine on GAF, but the WM30 replay continues to hang on the stream. i can't pause and come back to it like netflix either. WWE really needs to up their efforts

I have no problems with pausing it and coming back at all. I actually did that during the diva match with no issues.

This is hilarious, since Dolphins kept saying that he wanted these spoiler-leaks to stop.
Which I never understood how him spoiling matches would make spoilers stop. To top it all off I don't understand why he's upset now after his "ultimate goal" of ending spoilers is now complete with this. Shouldn't he be happy that it's over?

Dude is nuts.

ElRenoRaven

No one argues that. They didn't really come back to life until HHH came back out.

icYEh5i1WWyvZ.gif

Taker really never recovered from that, which was in the first few minutes of the match. He let out a bellow and for the rest of the match he was down, sucking wind, CONSTANTLY talking to Brock, telling him to slow down, help him up, or let him breathe.

Then this happened

icRsUeUC3CTuB.gif

And then this happened

ibw7OKfQBF1bRs.gif

He also appeared to have injured his ribs from the first F5.

Yea. With each of those I grimaced. You could tell pretty early on that taker was hurt. I was hoping it was due to selling stuff but I really doubted it.

Sheroking

Probably has been pointed out before, but just saw that Batista is responsible for that hidden monitor under the table. Did a bad job clearing it out and threw it toward the barricade instead of away from the table. I felt very uncomfortable seeing that monitor there after the RKO lol

If that's true, you should feel bad for Batista because he no doubt got shit on by Randy Orton and Vince McMahon after the match.

I do think that ending the streak was to get that gimmick put to pasture so it wouldn't hamper a Sting/Undertaker match next year but after looking at this GIFs Undertaker should probably not wrestle again, even if Sting isn't a quarter the physical worker Brock is. Both guys are broken down in their own ways and odds of them having a good match, even a few years ago were low. Now? No chance. Someone would have to be on carry duty and Sting was never that guy and neither was the Undertaker even in their primes.

i mean $10 per PPV isn't a bad price, but it is disappointing that the TV show isn't available, especially considering there is only one other option for cordcutters

TV contracts...

KissVibes

Banned
You know what's weird.

Sting said he would only wrestle one match for WWE if he signed, and that was Taker at a Wrestlemania. He told his fans at Wrestlecon in NOLA a couple days ago that his new favorite number was "31". We know, for a fact, they've been close to a deal for months.

Unless this concussion has pushed Undertaker over the line, I'm going to say that the "retirement" stuff is a work and they will still do the Sting match next year anyway.

What's the other possibility? Sting campaigning for it, unaware that Taker was going to lose and retire? I guess that's possible.

OR They tell Sting to fuck off or take what they give him because he's been just as bad as Undertaker was last night during his last year in TNA.

Sting wants the Undertaker match because a bunch of weirdos keep asking for it. Two old men having a past their prime wrestling match was the worst fucking idea ever and has been for years.

Yeah, that match last night was really awful. I don't even think it was Brock's fault. The CM Punk vs Undertaker match wasn't that great too. It was good but you could certainly tell Undertaker was having a hard time and was overstaying his welcome.

Whomever Brock feuds with is gonna get a big goddamn rub from beating that man that killed Undertaker's streak.

Sheroking

Whomever Brock feuds with is gonna get a big goddamn rub from beating that man that killed Undertaker's streak.

Well, regardless of the Sting stuff, I think Jim Ross is right and Brock's contract will end with a title loss to somebody at Wrestlemania.

Right now they probably see the other guy as Roman Reigns.

I really need to find the time to watch Continuum.

I've watched it from the start, you should.

OR They tell Sting to fuck off or take what they give him because he's been just as bad as Undertaker was last night during his last year in TNA.

Sting wants the Undertaker match because a bunch of weirdos keep asking for it. Two old men having a past their prime wrestling match was the worst fucking idea ever and has been for years.

Yeah, that match last night was really awful. I don't even think it was Brock's fault. The CM Punk vs Undertaker match wasn't that great too. It was good but you could certainly tell Undertaker was having a hard time and was overstaying his welcome.

Yeah, if Sting wanted the match so damn bad he should have signed on years ago, especially after the PG-era started and the content he was supposedly objectionable to (along with the handling WCW talent thing) was no longer an issue. It's his own damn fault.

Anyway, I'll catch Raw later I need sleep.

Aiii

So not worth it
From the OP:
Note: This thread covers all wrestling events happening from Tuesday April 1st through Monday Night Raw, April 7th. This thread covers Wrestlemania, all of the events surrounding it AND all of the independant events which run around the site of Wrestlemania over Wrestlemania Weekend. Please feel free to discuss anything and everything wrestling related here during this week.

Yes, this is the Raw thread.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Seems like people have recovered from 21-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom