• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
lol at you marks getting worked by Reddit

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Well the only thing he really did was make himself the most viable choice out of the few Indians in the WWE by becoming JUICY

regardless, lmao at reddit getting HINDERED

exaclty he did what he had to do to be "the" guy and I'm ok with that. It's his body not mine, he may have to deal with consequences of juicing later on in life if he doesnt slow down

I'd rather have a person capable of a good wrestling match as champion.
Yeah we get that literally all the time. This is going to be like a month or two at most and it'll actually be something fresh. Will go back to the Styles/Orton/Nakamura/Owens merry-go-round soon enough.

The reactions here are what pro wrestling is actually supposed to elicit. I know it's probably new or hard to remember for a lot of wrestling fans, myself included, but it's actually a cool thing.

Just think how much you'll actually care about who beats him since you don't like him and want him to lose now.

Is Nintendo also doomed?

lol.

PC gaming is done too.

For real though, that was a boring match and I don't know where they will go from here.

If this is a long run and every match is like that everyone happy now will be angry within a couple of months.

I'm willing to see where they go with this but I'm pretty skeptical.

I still fail to get how this will win more viewers in India. People there don't like heels. Most of them watching wanted Orton to win. I know a few marks who hated Jinder and are huge RKO fans. Even the smarks there hated Jinder's push. I don't get it.
And WWE is there in India since 90s. I was watching it regularly since 1990. There was a 15 day gap of telecast but it was fine because there wasn't internet then. Recently all big 4 PPVs are telecast in HD live for FREE on TV, and RAW is telecast live too. Not sure about Smackdown.

NYR

Next PPV sponsor:

450.jpg

HeavenlyE

Jinder Haters...

All my WrassleGAF homies are chillin tonight we're losing the chaos this has caused. Let's get it!!
Can we have r/the_jinder please, but seriously wow Smackdown has quickly plummeted to the C show at an impressive rate

If Raw had booking as terrible as this I don't even think they'd have trolls to defend it, but Smackdown is known as the 'Land of opportunity" so they could probably push Hornswoggle as WWE Champion and some people would say wow what a fresh take

Bronx-Man

Banned
Yeah we get that literally all the time. This is going to be like a month or two at most and it'll actually be something fresh. Will go back to the Styles/Orton/Nakamura/Owens merry-go-round soon enough.

The reactions here are what pro wrestling is actually supposed to elicit. I know it's probably new or hard to remember for a lot of wrestling fans, myself included, but it's actually a cool thing.

Just think how much you'll actually care about who beats him since you don't like him and want him to lose now.

Ah yes the old, "any heat is good heat" argument

JINDER HAS HINDERED THE SMARKS

WTF IS THIS LOL

LMAOOOOOOO

I figured they'd be happy. Those motherfuckers were pushing "Don't Hinder..." for weeks.

This is amazing. I didn't know you could make diamonds out of sodium.

It's a meme to make fun of the Donald Trump subreddit drama recently where they shut down because of all the stuff this past week.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Rosenberg has mind control over KO. When KO is around, he doesn't say anything, but when KO leaves, he starts talking again.

Top Bottom