• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

Sheroking

He was never WWE champion was he? Thought he was just WHC.

Hint: The WWE Championship is the equivalent of the old WHC.

The Universal Championship is the companies biggest belt. Which is why Jinder Mahal is the WWE champion and Brock fucking Lesnar is the Universal Champion.

Look at the ratings doe

RAW ratings are the topic of conversation, not Smackdown.

Even then it's not as dire as the headlines would make you think

exaclty he did what he had to do to be "the" guy and I'm ok with that. It's his body not mine, he may have to deal with consequences of juicing later on in life if he doesnt slow down
to an extent I agree but i just see it more as the guy got really really fucking lucky that Vince decided now to make a big push into India.

It's not like Punk or Zack who got themselves over in spite of Vince

Toki767

Hint: The WWE Championship is the equivalent of the old WHC.

The Universal Championship is the companies biggest belt. Which is why Jinder Mahal is the WWE champion and Brock fucking Lesnar is the Universal Champion.

Let's face it. It was only the equivalent when the WHC was on Raw.

As soon as they traded the titles, the WHC was a B Champion.

Gurrry

lolll did anyone see that commercial for those shitty looking wwe action figures? that skinny version of kevin owens was hilarious.

mreddie

KO-AJ-Sami fighting for the fucking Flag belt
Jinder is the champ
No Bray
No Cena
Breezeango are suddenly credible
Ru-Ru is about to be the number one contender.
Women have a match from fucking 2011.

CARNY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

tumblr_op0dammCM31s05wxzo2_400.gif

And that's just Smackdown.

Pikma

Banned
Jinder is the champ
No Bray
No Cena

CARNY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8d69ca0608e12aa7bd7636e6a3dab027/tumblr_op0dammCM31s05wxzo2_400.gif[IMG]

And that's just Smackdown.[/QUOTE]
Is it just me or are you trying to paint the lack of Cena and Bray as something negative?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
to an extent I agree but i just see it more as the guy got really really fucking lucky that Vince decided now to make a big push into India.

It's not like Punk or Zack who got themselves over in spite of Vince

exactly I agree it was the right time at the right moment type of thing and prob some ass kissing as well, but he did what he had to do to make it to the top, lots of people dont do that anymore they want to make it themselves in spite of people etc which is fine. I say let him ride it out as long as they allow him.

Jinder is the champ
No Bray
No Cena

CARNY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

I think you are really fondly remembering 2011 women's matches if you think they were anything like what we saw tonight.

Jinder is the champ
No Bray
No Cena

CARNY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Why would Bray be on this show? lol

Jinder is the champ
No Bray
No Cena

CARNY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Smackdown is the land of opportunity, friend. What does Raw have, aside from an AWOL champion?

Ithil

Kudos to Randy for having a truly heinous title reign. Won it from Bray in a shitty match with maggot pictures, defended in a House of Horrors joke, then lost it to some jobber.

mreddie

Kudos to Randy for having a truly heinous title reign. Won it from Bray in a shitty match with maggot pictures, defended in a House of Horrors joke, then lost it to some jobber.

Worst Champ Reign ever? Recent memory?

At least JBL had him drunk fighting Godzilla.

I enjoyed the show. It was fun for the most part, was happy to be wrong a few times. Only true disappointment was Breezango not winning the belts, their match was great otherwise. Excited to see more AJ and Owens as they ramp it up. I cheered for Jinder when he won. Also got drunk and bought a ticket to Extreme Rules...

Top Bottom