• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

Finn was booked so you thought he had it in the bag before Joe snuck in and stole it. They kept him strong.

Joe vs. Lesnar should be good. I think the age of non-competitive Lesnar matches ended with Goldberg. The Goldberg matches were short, but competitive. I think Joe and Lesnar should have a great match.

But I am hardly looking forward to five weeks of people who know exactly how it's gonna go pre-complaining about a squash match.

Actually roman kicked out of it last time

Don't think so. Need receipts.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I fucking love Miz and Maryse. Rhaknar 5 years ago would laugh at that idea.

Finn was booked so you thought he had it in the bag before Joe snuck in and stole it. They kept him strong.

Joe vs. Lesnar should be good. I think the age of non-competitive Lesnar matches ended with Goldberg. The Goldberg matches were short, but competitive. I think Joe and Lesnar should have a great match.

But I am hardly looking forward to five weeks of people who know exactly how it's gonna go pre-complaining about a squash match.
To be fair it's easy to be doubtful when the last time Lesnar gave a fuck for a match was in 2015.

How are people seeing this as a good thing? It's a Lesnar match at a low-tier PPV. The match won't last 10 minutes and Joe will play cowardly heel.

This is the sad reality.

I don't know why WWE insists on putting the belt on Lesnar. Doing so has basically devalued the entire Raw brand.

Imagine tonight's match being for the Universal Title instead of for the rights to go get squashed by Brock.

Raw64life

Miz is right about Dean's reign being shit but hell if I can remember anything of significance coming from any of the Miz's 7 IC title reigns.

Brock had very long and competitive matches with Cena and Punk.

I don't remember any of the Cena matches being that long outside that Royal Rumble triple threat, but Lesnar was out of the ring laying down for well over half it. I did see the Punk match at...SummerSlam(?). I don't remember much about it

What what? Brock can't wrestle a long match. The longest matches he's had since he returned were the ones were he napped on the outside for awhile

dude what the hell are you talking about.... napping? are you confusing Bork with Roman?(it's also bullshit when people bring it up with Roman) Do you realize they book the matches to last however long they do? Have you forgotten what an athletic freak of nature Brok has always been?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Its hard to blame Brock for the Goldberg matches when I don't think Goldberg could have gone much past 3 minutes.

ash321

This is the sad reality.

I don't know why WWE insists on putting the belt on Lesnar. Doing so has basically devalued the entire Raw brand.

Imagine tonight's match being for the Universal Title instead of for the rights to go get squashed by Brock.

So they can build up a monster heel. For Roman Reign to "overcome" the odd this Mania.

I don't remember any of the Cena matches being that long outside that Royal Rumble triple threat, but Lesnar was out of the ring laying down for well over half it. I did see the Punk match at...SummerSlam(?). I don't remember much about it

The Extreme Rules match with Brock and Cena was around 30 minutes, IIRC.

Top Bottom