• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

These replies

sadbayley.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She's going to get a random feud with Mickie or something.

I can only hope. But I expect Sasha to move back to the championship and possibly to drag Bayley along with her while Bliss teams up with Jax. Sasha wins the title eventually and turns on Bayley because she doesn't need her around.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at the result of that Bliss/Bayley match. And she won CLEAN?! And she won CLEAN?! No Nia Jax in what would've been a completely sensible run-in and reasonable pairing?

Holy shit, this company is amazing.

Oh and lol at tossing Joe vs Brock on a throw away PPV with a stupid name... Of course given how lazy Brock matches have been over the last few years it, like most everything, doesn't matter anyway.

Bayley is straight up buried

Why the fuck is Alexa booked like this

Same shit with Becky

At this point it's pretty clear certain people like Alexa... She most fits the "look" of any woman on the main roster that they like, she can talk and because of it probably consider her the chosen one to try and once again try to replicate Trish's success as they've attempted with various women over the last 10 years.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at the result of that Bliss/Bayley match. And she won CLEAN?! And she won CLEAN?! No Nia Jax in what would've been a completely sensible run-in and reasonable pairing?

Holy shit, this company is amazing.

At this point it's pretty clear certain people like Alexa... She most fits the "look" of any woman on the main roster that they like, she can talk and because of it probably consider her the chosen one to try and once again try to replicate Trish's success as they've attempted with various women over the last 10 years.

I really can't be upset with how creative is handling Alexa. She is a textbook example on what the company needs to do to build up wrestlers. I just wish they be smart like this with more of the talent.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

This was the point I was trying to get across earlier, not that Bliss is some no talent hack. But yes, the people in control pushed her because of her look and sex appeal and this isn't some shocking revelation. I mean we're not quite 2 years removed from them trying to make Eva Marie a big star, or ....whatever Emmalina was supposed to be. WWE has a track record with their female talent and its not the most progressive. I just happen to think its whats holding Bayley back more than say pushing Alexa forward. There is nothing visual for them to get behind, she is plain Jane.

The Superman Punch is my most hated move in wrestling.

I wish we were getting Brock and Joe at a bigger PPV with a Joe that has been built up as the badass he is. Maybe they'll surprise me and it'll be the throwdown we've been dreaming of.

It'll be a squash and Joe run as a monster will be tainted forever :(.

Edit: I can't get bad at Bailey getting destroyed tonight. She's regressed since getting called up. Way too many bad performances in the ring, no mic skills, and even the crowd is dropping her. They need to pull the trigger on a feud with Banks and let her rebound.

Some better writers and booking would probably help as well.

Nameless

Hoping Brock v. Joe is stiff, brutal, and elevates Joe despite the L. Honestly don't think Trips would have Joey squashed in embarrassing fashion in his highest profile match to date.

The roster should have Joe's back and help him win, why the hell would they not want to have the championship around for more than a week of the year?

Oersted

So from the four horsewomen, one loses clean, the other is a dancing prop, the other descended into midcard irrelevance... atleast one is the daughter of Ric Flair.

It was fun while it lasted.

orioto

Good Art™
Wow, so i'm not exactly sure how Joe/Lesnar is good business for WWE, but hey i'm not complaining.

I wonder if Joe can have some domination or if they need a lesnar squash after the way its feud with Goldberg went. They may be thinking "It's been a while Lesnar didn't destroy someone from the roster in a title match!"

kiguel182

Watching this now. This steel cage match is dumb.

Hardy is trying to leave the cage and Cesaro stop him. But why? Why not let one of the Hardys leave and then just incapacitate the other and they both can leave and win?

This makes no sense.

Cagey

Banned
So from the four horsewomen, one loses clean, the other is a dancing prop, the other descended into midcard irrelevance... atleast one is the daughter of Ric Flair.

It was fun while it lasted.
Of the four horsewomen, it turned out Charlotte is amazing, Sasha is OK with potential, Becky is OK, Bayley is bad, and Alexa is clearly better than at least two of them at sports entertainment.

NXT is college ball, WWE is the NFL, and sometimes the skills that work in college don't translate to the big dance.

Top Bottom