• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Great match. Finish is dumb but I think it was sensible because they want to build with Aries longer.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh fuck off

Match was great too

Ehh I don't know if I agree with that finish but this feud should be extended.

Neville vs Aries had two awesome matches so far.

For whatever reason I feel if that were an NXT match there wouldn't be a DQ, it'd just lead to a more satisfying heel pinfall.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hail to the King, baby

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lose the titles and be broken pls Matt

BEST ENTRANCE TIME

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Shinske Naks getting his own promo? I like it. Keep pushing him WWE, just stop fucking up with Ziggler's promos.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
nakamura not wrestling for two more weeks.....why

Because having Nakamura wrestling all of the time on SmackDown is a good way to kill the hype

see: every year of WWE since the attitude era

I'm really surprised that they still haven't given Cesaro a new theme yet, it's been around 2-3 years since he even pointed out its lameness on live television.
Fortunately superior theme Sheamus overrides it.

Angry Grimace

I legit don't remember when Sheamus and Cesaro became friends

Because having Nakamura wrestling all of the time on SmackDown is a good way to kill the hype

see: every year of WWE since the attitude era

Indeed. They are doing the right thing with Nak in this regard. If he just comes out and knees someone in the head every week nobody will care after a while.

I wish he was feuding with someone not Ziggler though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom