• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Poor Jeff, sucks to lose a tooth

Cesar is an incredible athlete. That leg drop hangtime is legit incredible.

It does, but that kind of thing is sort of a cost of doing business.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer is probably mad about the crowd's ability to count right now

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The last 2 weeks of singles matches really failed to get me excited for this match but it's fucking awesome

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Matt busted open, Jeff toothless, welcome back to WWE lol

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So far this PPV is 3 for 3, these are all fun matches. I doubt Bailey will be able to keep up the trend, but at least we'll have some ridiculous carny bullshit to look forward too after that.

RBH

Fan in the audience: "Fuck yeah!"

:lol

One of the few times that they've been on point when it comes to crowd reaction camera shots.

Angry Grimace

First thing they cut to is a dude doing the Sieg Heil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom