• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Indeed. They are doing the right thing with Nak in this regard. If he just comes out and knees someone in the head every week nobody will care after a while.

I wish he was feuding with someone not Ziggler though.
If he came out and kneed someone in the head without being in a match that week, I think people would still care.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That one fan needs to know the difference between the delete hand sign and a Sieg Heil

Yeah I think Hardys are going to do this nostalgia gimmick until some heels happen to destroy them, thus turning them broken. Cesaro and Sheamus should be that team.

Matticers

My bet is Cesaro and Sheamus wins - and Matt goes broken. Will be an awesome moment!

I'm kind of thinking the opposite. Hardy's win, Cesaro and Sheamus spaz out and wail on them after the match after faking another handshake. Then they win a rematch as heels.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Neither can i. Dude was absolutely an amazing babyface and not even jaded smarks can boo him

Guys like him and AJ are so naturally over and likeable

3q4E4wT.gif

I'm kind of thinking the opposite. Hardy's win, Cesaro and Sheamus spaz out and wail on them after the match after faking another handshake. Then they win a rematch as heels.

I dont want Cesaro to be heel again, but it seems like the tag team isnt getting much love as faces

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
STOP SIEG HEILING, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! DO IT RIGHT!

They need to have Matt do the symbol downward because its going to look real bad to have 15000 people doing the Sieg Heil

norm9

Just tuning in. Caught an interview earlier in the day with the hardys. They were not even close to being broken.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Damn that's the first leg drop I've seen look convincingly painful. Eat your heart out Hogan.

RBH

Poor Jeff, sucks to lose a tooth

Cesar is an incredible athlete. That leg drop hangtime is legit incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom