• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube "pranksters" Daddyofive deny abuse (Up: mom gets custody of two youngest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fucking Christ. I'm just catching up on the clips, and it's making my blood boil. This is child abuse. There is no way to spin this.

THIS JUST IN

rose (the biological mother of Cody and Emma) has the kids!!!! We did it!!!

https://twitter.com/joysparklebs/status/859110441636835328

"ROSE HAS THE KIDS!!!! CODY AND EMMA ARE SAFE! VIDEO COMING IN A FEW !"

Looks like the police got involved

Whoa! :O

Hope all the kids get the help they so desperately need thanks to the exposure to all of this.

(Not gonna lie, I raised an eyebrow and then laughed when I saw the Snowflakes N' Queefs name :lol)

Big Nikus

Amazing news. They seem to be such good kids.

I hope Daddyofive and his wife do some time in jail. Good thing the police got involved.

edit: and it's been a terrible day for me so I desperately needed some good news. I feel better now.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Yay

Maybe now they can stop being on edge, not knowing when they will be abused next, and can finally have a normal childhood.

Tahnit

Banned
Whoa! :O

Hope all the kids get the help they so desperately need thanks to the exposure to all of this.

(Not gonna lie, I raised an eyebrow and then laughed when I saw the Snowflakes N' Queefs name :lol)

She has been following this story and working to get the word out to get these kids out of that home.

RinsFury

Was hoping for good news when I saw this bumped, and this is great! Hopefully those kids will be able to move on and have a normal life now. The scumbag father and his wife need to see jail time, and be barred from ever seeing those kids again.

x-Lundz-x

THIS JUST IN

Well lets hope they are actually better off there. I mainly watched Defranco's videos on this mess but I thought the biologic mom might have her own set of issues. Just hope they are better off.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm happy to hear this. I hope the kids do well to readjusting, and their mother can treat them well.

Hope things develop further than this too for the other kids.

THIS JUST IN

Who is "Snowflakes n' Queefs‏" and can we take them as a reliable source of information? How did she learn this?
I dont see this anywhere else yet and I unfortunately can't watch her video right now.

f9D7ONB.gif

Edit: Oh good.
Straight from the lawyer and the mom.

https://youtu.be/8Qp6u8G8Vf8

Ensoul

Good news. I assume the mother is a better parent.

Also, I have been following this and watching the apology videos as well as the softball interview good morning america did with them.

There two are awful parents. Regardless I'd have slightly more respect for them if they flat out said that these videos went too far and they continued them for hits. Instead they just keep trying to tell us that these videos are staged and that Cody and Emma are tricking everyone with their "Oscar worth performance."

Tahnit

Banned
Who is "Snowflakes n' Queefs‏" and can we take them as a reliable source of information? How did she learn this?
I dont see this anywhere else and I unfortunately can't watch her video right now.

Joysparklesbs. She has been following this story for awhile now. Her info is always good. She has been very persistent getting the word out. Rose's lawyer said that she now has custody of the kids.

rjinaz

I dont see this anywhere else and I unfortunately can't watch her video right now.

Looks like she's just a very passionate youtuber but she does have videos posted today with apparently some court documents and also talked to the Mother's lawyer. It seems legit.

fireflame

About the prank with ink, i would call it cruel from parents, not sure i would use the word abuse, but hell, why do that prank to your kids? This rmeinds me about the fake video where parents have a kid believing he gets a Xbox by gifting him a cardboard box with the name xbox, then when he opens it there are clothes. The kid finally gets a console, but it is obvious parents amde fun at the expense of their kid, and i find that a bit cruel.

The prank itself,+ the public humiliation.

rjinaz

About the prank with ink, i would call it cruel from parents, not sure i would use the word abuse, but hell, why do that prank to your kids? This rmeinds me about the fake video where parents have a kid believing he gets a Xbox by gifting him a cardboard box with the name xbox, then when he opens it there are clothes. The kid finally gets a console, but it is obvious parents amde fun at the expense of their kid, and i find that a bit cruel.

There are many videos posted with clear signs of abuse. Also keep in mind that emotional abuse is a thing, not just physical.

But anyway, I don't feel like rehashing this thread, there are lots of posts in the thread that can be read through, all saying the same thing.

I'm just glad the younger two are safe.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

Watch this if you haven't already

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Glad this is turning around. I could not watch more than half of a single video of these fucks before my blood started boiling. I can't fathom what some of the worst stuff many of you stuck around to witness in other ones posted.

Ensoul

It's not like that is their first prank. They did another one where they said they were giving Cody up for adoption, another one where they smashed his xbox. (only to replace it with a new one) and saying he cannot go to Disney when his brothers and sisters can. Meanwhile in all those videos he is having a complete and utter meltdown. The kid is being mentally abused non stop from what I can see.

The one that got me was when the father had the brother slap the daughter in the face. Instead of comforting her he simply keep filming.

rjinaz

It's not like that is their first prank. They did another one where they said they were giving Cody up for adoption, another one where they smashed his xbox. (only to replace it with a new one) and saying he cannot go to disney when his brothers and sisters can.

Meanwhile in all those videos he is having a complete and utter meltdown. The kid is being mentally abused non stop from what I can see.

Just want to point out that the Disney one wasn't even a prank it was real. But yeah the adoption ones and the kicking Cody out of the house were particularly brutal to watch. Poor Cody.

I just have no words for this "dad", he's a fucking sociopath and needs to be locked away and forever banned from being near children again.

Jesus, I am so angry. That clip where the daughter is just chilling out in her room practicing her drawing and listening to music and cody comes in and sprays water all over her tablet and drawing paper (no doubt instigated by the dad). Just... fuck.

fireflame

I was harassed at school and i can say it durably impacted my self confidence. Assuming the kids are sadly not acting(it would be better if it was that way, but not by much) how are those kids gonna build self confidence if they cannot trust their parents?

Does anyone know why did she lose the kids in the first place?

I guess the mom is just nervous and emotional, but she looks really out of it in the video.

y2dvd

I was harassed at school and i can say it durably impacted my self confidence. Assuming the kids are sadly not acting(it would be better if it was that way, but not by much) how are those kids gonna build self confidence if they cannot trust their parents?

I can reassure you the kids aren't acting.

I guess the mom is just nervous and emotional, but she looks really out of it in the video.

From what I remember she has some kind of mental illness. I guess when they went to court for custody the dad forged some kind of document and after the judge saw that plus the mom's condition they awarded the kids to the dad.

I'm sure I butchered the fuck out of that but somebody else probably has clearer details.

rjinaz

She does, but some people just get nervous in front of the camera I'm going to guess that's what that is.

The way the Mother said what happened was Mike asked to take the kids for a few months, and the Mom agreed. Then she claims Mike forged adoption/custody papers saying the Mother gave them up. She tried to take it to the judge but because she has been diagnosed with anxiety and I think bi-polar, the judge wouldn't hear the case.

I'm sure everything was considered in the most recent case, and in the end, the court felt they were better off with the Mom.

According to her, Daddyofive forged custody documents signing her custody away.

That has to start somewhere though right? Did the families have some history together, did she let the kids stay with them for a long time? Otherwise it doesn't make much sense, random stranger kidnaps 2 kids and forges custody documents?

Edit: Nvm, answered above by rjinaz

Edit 2: Anyway, I'm happy to see these kids are in a better place. I wonder what happens to the other 3 kids too.

Glix

Wait, did he only pull this shit with the two kids from his ex? If so, that is EXTRA fucked up.

Or does he do it to all the kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom