• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh is the next Twitch marathon! (and also RWBY I guess)

kulapik

Anime REEEEE-turns on Twitch with two hits that you can experience along with thousands of other passionate fans in Twitch chat. Grab your favorite house blend and hunker down for three weeks of RWBY and Yu-Gi-Oh! It all starts October 9 at 11 AM PT on /TwitchPresents, and you should be there.

October 9 is the day you’ve been waiting for.
The marathon will kick off with RWBY, the Rooster Teeth-produced animated series about a team of young huntresses in training. Known for its distinctive art style and action-packed episodes, RWBY is an essential starting point for a new wave of American otaku. Get ready for the upcoming fifth Volume by binging your way through all four previous Volumes of the show.
On October 15, the day after RWBY concludes, it’ll be time to d-d-d-d-duel! All 236 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! will run for a little over two weeks straight. And before you ask, yes, it’s dubbed, so those memories of watching TV in junior high will come rushing back in no time.

https://blog.twitch.tv/anime-returns-to-twitch-with-two-back-to-back-marathons-73f25941fa6b

Reversed

Why does twitch have to appeal to pepe aficionados with that REEE mention?

Anyway, I might peek to watch the finales of those YGO arcs I never got to see.

kulapik

Why does twitch have to appeal to pepe aficionados with that REEE mention?

Anyway, I might peek to watch the finales from those old arcs I never got to see.
It's a reference to how when in the previous anime marathon when they went to ads chat went REEEEE

Will skip duelist kingdom and stay for battle city, orichalchos, and millennium world. Everything else is situational based on chat

ShadyK54

Yessss

would-you-look-at-the-time_o_1355783.jpg

Line_HTX

I actually have never seen past
Waking The Dragons.
Fell out of it as I was too busy near the end of high school.

Fj0823

Awesome!!

Contrary to popular belief, 4kids version of YuGiOh! Duel Monsters is still a pretry enjoyable show even with invisible guns and the shadow realm shit

GX onwards is when they start neutering the plot and turning the characters into pun machines...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Awesome!, will this include Gx and onwards?

I doubt it. The original is 224 episodes, they're showing 236, so I believe it's the original + Capsule Monster.

Arcia

Banned
Oh shiiiiiiit this is gonna be great! I occasionally consider going back to Yu-Gi-Oh every once in a while but then I feel too silly to actually put in the effort to find and watch it. But if its just gonna be streaming AND there will be a chat with it I am in.

Top Bottom