• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh is the next Twitch marathon! (and also RWBY I guess)

Fj0823

Guys who's making the OT?

Please add my drinking game to the OT

Also take 2 shots evertime they say something's impossible but it can easily be done in the modern game

Rynam

Aw man I was really looking forwards to it, why's it delayed :(

Twitchcon
Many TwitchCon attendees, some of the most passionate Twitch fans in the world, were bummed that they’d miss the Yu-Gi-Oh! marathon. We certainly don’t want you all to have to choose between watching an incredible anime, and watching (or attending) the biggest Twitch party of the year. That’s why we’re moving the start of the Yu-Gi-Oh! marathon to Monday, October 23 at 12 PM PT.

It's a shame it's the dub how else am I going to see gun stopping action now?
kxOe6Z4.gif

Ferrio

Banned
I love how this channel never forgets a meme. Each new marathon just adds more to the pile. Maybe we'll achieve meme critical mass.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I love how this channel never forgets a meme. Each new marathon just adds more to the pile. Maybe we'll achieve meme critical mass.

can't wait to find out which things in Yu-Gi-Oh are also a gun.

ZPs

I still want to see a marathon of all the WB DC animated series. Starting with the original Batman Animated Show, hitting Superman, Batman Beyond, and ending with Justice League. That'd be amazing.

I-hate-u

Seen some Joey hate posts here in this thread. Absolutely disgusting.

The dude made it to the top 4, and technically won against Marik, all while not having one of Ra/Obelisk/Slifer, no millennium item, and even without his ace monster Red-Eyes.

Show some respect foos

Fj0823

That would be me for now. But I'm stumped on what to do for the OT post itself.

Plus I need a sick OT title.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Twitch Marathon |OT| It's either this or the tournament streams

Yu-Gi-Oh! Twitch Marathon |OT| Back when the game made sense and had catapults throwing dragons

Someone needs to put up a counter for how many rules get broken in season 1.

...And a separate counter for invisible guns.

I definitely will bitch about every broken rule, don't worry

In the hospital again for the night. This was unexpected.

I'm really sorry but does anyone want to take over for the OT? I wasn't able to make a good banner and tab and now I won't have it done by tomorrow. I'm super sorry everyone!

Fj0823

In the hospital again for the night. This was unexpected.

I'm really sorry but does anyone want to take over for the OT? I wasn't able to make a good banner and tab and now I won't have it done by tomorrow. I'm super sorry everyone!

I'm afraid I have zero Photoshop skills to make it look cool

I'm afraid I have zero Photoshop skills to make it look cool
No worries!

I can still work on it. Maybe if I get my laptop. But the matter is that we would still need an OT banner along with other things.

My laptop doesn't have that though...

If there is anyone who can help out with that I did super appreciate it!

I wonder if it is going to be the censored 4kids version, where they point fingers instead of guns and made piss poor edits to Dark Magician Girl.

Yu gi oh abridged marathon would have been great. Reliving the nostalgia through abridged has been hilarious. Don’t know how far abridged goes, but I hope it goes past the point I left off Yu gi oh, where the last thing I remember is when the cast were on a roof top at battle city summoning god cards.

Top Bottom