• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

One thing I remember about Belly was the kaleidoscope ass cinematography throughout the whole movie.

I swear every scene was either neon orange, dark maroon, puke green, and fruit punch red.

Watching Belly all the way through for the first time.

This movie's a trip, but half way through I don't know what the hell is happening. Who is scheming who. Apparently DMX found God or something...

they should've never let Hype Williams write a movie.

that feel when you don't get any hours on the weekend but then find out you don't have to feel bad about it because you're probably getting time and a half for working memorial day

Numb

Last interview tomorrow. Wish me luck BCT

Good luck man.

tumblr_mmtnspLY4v1rxc3a7o1_1280.jpg
Oh lord. This got me offguard.

Trey

Crank kind of sucked even for a b-movie, but the scene where he's getting a blowjob during a car chase will never not be hilarious. So I give it points for that.

Numb

Speaking of Keanu, his Taichi movie on Netflix is pretty good, though he's horrible as the villain.

Again i can never hate on him. That movie was the last time a catchphrase made an impact on me that made me keep repeating it.
Said “you owe me a life” with a crazy nic cage face.
tumblr_njf4fzYCRO1r0g04ao1_r3_500.png

fun times

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Break a leg fam. you got dis.
4u7ZBUi.gif

Good luck man.

Just watched 47 Ronin, I enjoyed it. Fun little samurai movie.

Good luck!

GL to ya!
Thanks fam!

You're in the last round? Doooope, give em hell man.
Yeah man, demolished the first two. Now I'm meeting with the regional Vice President. Time to knock this out of the park.

Again i can never hate on him. That movie was the last time a catchphrase made an impact on me that made me keep repeating it.
Said “you owe me a life” with a crazy nic cage face.
tumblr_njf4fzYCRO1r0g04ao1_r3_500.png

fun times

Oh, and when he just crazy growled for no apparent reason. And how I'm sure his character is supposed to be part Japanese (Donaka Mark sounds like some made up Japanese Anglo name) but nobody mentions that. And how the lead character is more wooden than Keanu could ever be at his worst. And how the main dude from the Raid just popped in for a cameo and didn't even get to do any real fighting. And yet, I still had a great time watching this movie.

Fun times, indeed.

RP912

Banned
Lmao at Em being considered the GOAT when his last great album was The Eminem Show. GOATS don't fall off and use the same tired shtick.

Nakazato

FAM a moment of your time...

So I have been dating this girl for 5 years. When I 1st started dating her she said that she didn't like to work. I kinda blew this off thinking it wouldn't be an issue. Fast forward 5 years we are getting to the point we likely should get married. She hasn't held down a job more than 2 months in the last year and have quit 3-4 she just started a new job last week and it already seems like shes in the process of quitting that one.

So my question to you is...

Would you stay with her or would you move on. Cause no matter what happens you would be the only one working.

Would like as many answer as possible

Thanks guys

FAM a moment of your time...

So I have been dating this girl for 5 years. When I 1st started dating her she said that she didn't like to work. I kinda blew this off thinking it wouldn't be an issue. Fast forward 5 years we are getting to the point we likely should get married. She hasn't held down a job more than 2 months in the last year and have quit 3-4 she just started a new job last week and it already seems like shes in the process of quitting that one.

So my question to you is...

Would you stay with her or would you move on. Cause no matter what happens you would be the only one working.

Would like as many answer as possible

Thanks guys

Unless she comes from substantial, generous money, nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom