• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikos

She cares about you so much, and she's been with you the whole time, but not enough to actually say something to you directly. GO HOME!

Yikes.

Pixieking

Banned
wow sounds like Podesta is suggesting her campaign isnt' going to concede????

Well, to be fair, Trump said he was going to see on the night.

Why the fuck shouldn't Hillary do the same?

You know, for the fucking suspense!

(Yes, I am slowly getting more and more angry. No matter where myself and my wife live in the world, Trump and Pence's policies will affect us. Because the US is that large. Christ, I'm in the Middle East right now, and I don't think Bibi is a happy bunny with all this.)

Please go cry in your beds. Good night. Disrespect.

ygqVx.gif

They aren't, but I am, and I'm in the military.

I know it's minor in the grand scheme of things, but this has screwed me over, big time.

I'd love nothing more then to get out of the air force. It's driven me to the point where I'm depressed and have been suicidal in the past.

However, I have a kid, who gets his health care covered by Tricare. There's no way I could afford health care for him on the outside.

The GOP taking control has basically trapped me in a job that is literally driving me into a deep depression.

I know it's nothing compared to the greater shit show that's about to happen, but I needed to get that off my chest as I break down in tears.

First of all, thanks for serving. Second of all, we're with you, man. I don't want to toss platitudes out there because it doesn't really help but I'll just say - reach out here when you need it. GAFers with with be with you and there to listen.

traveler

Not Wario
Going to give her the benefit of the doubt, and I assume she's just waiting on the absolute final tally/tired/doesn't actually have a speech prepared for this. You HAVE to be better than contesting it, than him. When they go low, you go high. At least do this once more.

kamakazi5

Talking about Al Gore? Really? In no way, shape, or form is this even remotely similar. It is unbelievably depressing but you lost, accept it.

DNC just got smoked tonight. It really doesn't matter what Hillary does as the Democratic party is on life support.

She's probably shook. She'll concede sooner rather than later I think.

Van Jones is about to fucking go insane on Corey Lewandoski.

Jesus christ this dude is an asshole, I wanted to see him eat crow so badly

btrboyev

If she doesn't concede tonight, she will be the biggest hypocrite ever and a disgrace to the entire system. The numbers aren't even close.

Riposte

In Clinton, we have the greatest political tragedy ever lived. Two hundred years from now, there will be Shakespeare level stories about her career.

BasicMath

lol Podesta giving the speech

After all the shit Trump got both in the primary and in the actual race for the general, his opponents were the ones to not support/concede when they lost. Hilarious.

Trump wrecked the crap out the political establishment in the US. I hope he comes out to tell them all to shove it.

really? About on par with Bernie going on as it was clearly over
Then I fully expect the media to go on and on about how she should concede and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom