• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 130: Rampage vs. Hamill / Mir vs. Nelson 5.28.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Glad I at least get to see the prelims in HD on Sportsnet since I don't get Spike in HD.

That was the best Boetsch has looked in awhile. This is definitely the weight class for him.

Also - there goes my streak for tonight :(

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
lol @ Joe calling Boetsch a force and the general gushing. Ok, so he doesn't look like a jobber anymore but Grove is on his way to being cut.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
So glad they start the events an hour earlier now, makes it so much easier to stay up for (prelims start at 1am here)

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Pristine_Condition said:
The only way you could be bored by Torres' performance in that fight was if you are completely ignorant of Jiu Jitsu.

Seriously that was a jiu jitsu clinic. I wish more fighters were as active an technical as Torres is on the ground.

ferr

I would think if Rampage loses then things in the LHW div might be weird since Hamil should maybe get the title shot, but I guess he didn't hear anything DW just said so who cares.

BigKaboom2 said:
You expect a high knockout rate at 135 lbs? Not going to happen.
He GSP-ed him (but to a less convincing extent).

Technical clinic without any flair or finishing ability.

Whatever. Back to my appletini.

RiccochetJ said:
Don't know why but I like Struve. God does that guy have a chin!
1z18tgh.jpg

2ykxudy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom