• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes

Yeah, and KC gets the decision. I have no idea why JoJo thought that fight was won. She thought she could coast to end the third and that was not wise.

30-27 for Chookagian is off though, not sure how someone gave her all three but I can see giving her 2 and 3

Last edited:
Dude how is he not dead. Just got sledge’d right on the chin

Edit

And it’s over. Popov is a tough kid but Wineland too much

Edit

Damn that replay. Eddie landed three straight right on the button

Last edited:

Night.Ninja

Banned
IMO she hasn't been same same fighter since the back to back losses to JJ and then Claudia back in 2016-2017, and getting starched in her last fight by Andrade the way she did, she might not ever be same again after that

i was surprised when i saw she was at number 10 in the rankings and at the moment it looks like she will be dropping down even further

Hmmmmm interesting round. I probably have it 2-0 Aljo but Munhoz had a strong output that 2nd round, could be 1-1. but Munhoz probably needs a finish.

Aljo had a big flurry last 20 secs to steal that. Looks like a KO is possible.

12Goblins 12Goblins you find the channel?

Great fight. Good job Aljo.

Last edited:
Andrade is probably the only 115er who can handle this level of wrestling from Suarez right now.

Nina's gotta try something, go for something crazy, you're gonna get smothered anyway so just try for anything you can.

Wow. That's' gotta eat at Nina for awhile. She actually solved the grappling equation brilliantly in the third, great escapes. She needed to pour it on hard with a minute left, leave nothing in the tank.

Suarez showed weakness in the third round. If this has been a fiver who knows what would have happened.

Suarez vs Andrade is interesting in the sense that Andrade is probably only 115er that can match Suarez strength for strength, Andrade also can throw bombs as well.

Suarez vs Rose would be interesting as well because Rose has crazy submission game from everywhere.

EDIT

Meant Suarez vs Rose

Last edited:
Top Bottom