• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes

I get the feeling we'll see a knockout out of this Tuivasa/Ivanov fight.

edit: Guess that didn't happen. Hell of a fight, was back and forth for a good portion of it.

Last edited:
Through two rounds it seems like a case of Yan landing much harder shots, Rivera landing slightly more shots.

It's either 1-1 or 2-0 Yan IMO

edit

Guess it depends on how heavily you favor damage in score. Based on damage its 2-0 Yan easy

Last edited:
Rivera was game but I think Yan wins on damage. Great fight

Probably 2-1 Yan or maybe even 3-0 Yan but two rounds very close

Yan throws thunder, has a chin, and is well rounded. Showed everything tonight

Last edited:
Through two rounds it seems like a case of Yan landing much harder shots, Rivera landing slightly more shots.

It's either 1-1 or 2-0 Yan IMO

edit

Guess it depends on how heavily you favor damage in score. Based on damage its 2-0 Yan easy

I got it 30-27 for Yan.. Rivera did great and Yan needs a better camp to move up.

Last edited:
I think Aljo gets next title shot but Yan is definitely in the mix now. I would probably give him one more fight and make it known he gets next shot with another win.

Here we go. Fergurson/Cerrone so excited.

sNm8qeL.gif

KOMANI

KOMANI
Someone else already said this ,but it is crazy that this isn't a 5 rounder. Feels so much like a main event/co-main
Do you think it will go 3 rounds?

But you’re right. This should have been billed as a 5 rounder.

Last edited:
Cowboy got his start on that old Tapout reality show where Mask and the two ther guys (I forgot their names) went around and tried to find prospects to sponsor with their Tapout gear. I remember the Cowboy episode. That was WAY long ago.

Never been a huge Kid Rock fan but I love this song and love it as Cowboy's walkout (I mean, so obvious, but it works)

Do you think it will go 3 rounds?

Good question. If I had to pick most likely outcome, my pick would be decision. Of course, now that I said this we will probably get a first round finish.

Last edited:
Someone else already said this ,but it is crazy that this isn't a 5 rounder. Feels so much like a main event/co-main

Can't be a main in a PPV, and 1 of them won't accept a main in a fight night. Same with Conor now, needs to be resolved maybe with an Inbetween event. A contender battle event maybe.

Second round seems pretty clean 10-9 for Tony but how the fuck do you score the first?

Donald's best chance seems to be land that headkick that he has barely missed on twice

Last edited:
Oh jesus

I have heard horror stories of boxers talking about blowing their nose after fucking it up and their eyes or cheeks would blow up but I have never seen it before

Last edited:
Same ref insta DQd Hardy for similar shit. This is major bullshit.

Boxers talk about that happening all the time (not blowing your nose after fucking it up) but I have never seen it happen before
Cause + effect = I hope he fights khabib & gets decimated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom