• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

Jaekyung on Let's Go Dream Team 2 vids. Awwww yeah. Damn, and NS Yoonji too. Looks hype as fuck. Even without subs.
Yeah should be good. Saw that Joon was on it too, so it probably will be entertaining.

FkE3i.jpg
0AAlO.jpg

Nicole was performing at Karasia through an injury too apparently.

rJo2d.jpg

Salazar

Yeah should be good. Saw that Joon was on it too, so it probably will be entertaining.

The relatively ugly/wimpy dude getting rejected over and over again is pretty stale - but I'm hoping it picks up when they get into the games.

And my god, the guests are stunning.

Touch - good mini, fairly flat single. Seems I'm in the minority who think the choreo was one of the few notable things about the video (for the most part).

Two of the best, doing one of their best from the last album.
Yeeun & Sunye - 두고두고
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwhJcYYlJCw

Anyway, what the fuck? I just stumbled upon a fancam of Tia performing (lipsyncing) One More Day/Same Thing To Her. Not gonna link to it. Just want to say that for the most part, I find safety pantsu ridiculous, but I am less opposed to them if the performer is 14 years old, wearing a short dress, and performing a choreography like that.
Yeah, immediately after that performance, it was all over media sites, along with countless photo and video blogs last week. All kinds of weird. It's probably all around YouTube, and Tumblr by now.

Salazar

Junsu interview said:
-What do you love about soccer?

Oh, I would like to be a soccer player if I was reborn. Did you know it is okay for a soccer player to have a relationship and even swear? He can even participate in a game after drunk driving. That is the difference between entertainers. Entertainers live with images and they live with their skills. They are forgiven if they are skilled like the incident when even Suarez refused Evra’s handshake. On the other hand, entertainers are finished if their image is not good even if they have talent. Also, I loved playing soccer since I was young. My brother played baseball and I played soccer, but my family could not support both of us. Because my brother had better physique, I had to forgo when one of us had to give up.

Nu-uh, son.

Peru

The suits are great, undecided on the track.

Jessica says she wants to play a player/cheater in her next acting role.

Sheeeeeit , Big Bang MV! http://youtu.be/2GRP1rkE4O0

Ok this is just such a NICE song. Great move to down things down (and not in a U2 ballad way). Lovely singing from Daesung and Taeyang.

Fafnir

Digging that Big Bang Blue, except for the messed up hair color on TOP and Daesung. TOP going to be bald soon with all the crap that he does with his hair.

Yeah it's great, been listening to it since that first video with just the song was posted in the thread. Can't wait for the rest of the album.

Deadly

Their stylist needs to be fired. Besides that yeah it's alright. I mean NOTHING in the video warrants them looking like that.

Peru

The look is pretty grounded here? Nothing to complain about style-wise except maybe Tae's headband.. I'm guessing the crazy looks are reserved for the uptempo tracks.

The suits are great, undecided on the track.

Jessica says she wants to play a player/cheater in her next acting role.

Sheeeeeit , Big Bang MV! http://youtu.be/2GRP1rkE4O0

Ok this is just such a NICE song. Great move to down things down (and not in a U2 ballad way). Lovely singing from Daesung and Taeyang.

lol what happened to GD"s skrillex hair in the MV. I am totally not digging taeyangs headband.. shoulda taken that off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom