• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Sony Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantastic

Manmademan said:
because, genius, no company is going to bother making any games that USE a second touchscreen or a second analog stick, if the majority of PSP owners couldn't use the damn features. 25 million PSPs is a LOT of PSPs. Even if the PSP sells 50 Million over it's lifetime (unlikely) that's still a full HALF the userbase.

and WTF at "building a brand new machine that runs all the past software..." are you trolling? the PS2 and PS3 both do this. They're not microsoft. And nintendo didn't add any features to the DS lite that the DS didn't have, which is what you're suggesting Sony do with the PSP.

grow up and stop trolling.
owned

Good conference so far.

Wipeout revealed.

PSP games on the big screen

NCSoft with exclusive PS3 support now eh? Huxley, perhaps?

Haze confirmed timed exclusive.

bachikarn said:
**** this home non-game shit

what? no. Sony actually has games. Some of them actually look really neat and innovative too.

Can't say the same for Nintendo's conference.

PSP has a ****ing amazing line up this year, way better than the DS's. Goes to show that more sales DOES NOT = more games.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Haze looks really kind of lame actually. Nothing special about it.

And please, get rid of the horrible live action corny shit and bad acting.

Haunted

ncsoft? Are those the MMORPG guys? :(

As expectd, Haze is exclusive for this holiday. I'm guessing 6 months exclusive.

AVclub

They had me at Wipeout HD! The rest of the conference is pretty good as well. Yes, there are cheesy interactions starring Sony Suits© but that's to be expected. So far I haven't seen anything as embarassing as Microsoft's uber-white guy suddenly speaking "ebonics" when a black guy comes on stage.

The games are looking interesting to me because I'm a PSP fan. The improvements to Home are also great....

OH...here come the PS3 games!

mj1108

devilscallmedad said:
E3 conferences aren't about games, they are about megatons I WANT MY MEGATONS BACK

MY MEGATONS. LET ME SHOW YOU THEM.

But seriously, this year feels "watered down".

methane47 said:
HAZE exclusive confirmed?

Timed from the sound of it. The trailer was meh though. Why do they bother putting real actors in these trailers. I don't give a shit!

Oh shit! Epic and Midway deal!!

Sony wins E3?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom