• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Sony Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Glad to see PSN and XBLA get a little bit of attention at both press conferences, but I think both should have gotten a lot more. Two of the best and most underappreciated things in gaming today.

Why is everyone crowning Sony already?!? New PSP sucks and Haze (time-exclusive?) looks okay, not great. They still need to show more stuff or have a few surprises up there sleeve to beat Microsoft.

Also, what the hell was up with the live-action in the Haze trailer?!?!?

EDIT: UT3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Haze trailer looked good.

Epic news, nice..

Awesome. PC UT3 content on PS3. That's pretty neat. We were just talking about that with Gears last night.

ThomPayne

Damn Epic is really raking in the money this gen. Unreal Engine 3 integration with GFW, GoW, Unreal, and Unreal Engine 3 localization for the PS3. Sooooo much money in the bank.

PleoMax

Banned
Uh last time i heard NCsoft was doing Marvel MMORPG for MS...

This just means they will create exclusive content for the PS3, not that they will only create fhe Ps3.

Haze looked lame and cheesy as hell.

And look Jack Tretton "We don't pay 3rd parties" just said he paid Midway and Epic to optimize Unreal 3 engine for Ps3, and now Ut2003 timed exclusive.

djkimothy

Come on.... MGS4!!!!

:D

money.jpg

PleoMax

Banned
Uh last time i heard NCsoft was doing Marvel MMORPG for MS...

This just means they will create exclusive content for the PS3, not that they will only create fhe Ps3.

Haze looked lame and cheesy as hell.

And look Jack Tretton "We don't pay 3rd parties" just said he paid Midway and Epic to optimize Unreal 3 engine for Ps3, and now Ut2003 timed exclusive.

Called it...

Vyer

Hmm...Haze seems okay. Kinda bland.

UT looked great though.

And c'mon Ubi...was that cheesy video mixed in with your trailer?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
"You'll be able to bring mods from the PC version you've created to the PS Network."

Now THAT is Awesome!

robot

These are both timed exclusives.

"From the team that brought you Gears of War" at a Sony conference is great.

UT3 looks pretty nice. Guess they can work their engine.

ZOOM IN G4

PS3 is the shooter system - Resistance, Haze, UT3, & Killzone 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom