• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2016 | WEED3

BearPawB

Banned
Oh man I fell asleep before the end.
I come back and think that the Austin thing is some sort of joke.

Austin was such a unique viewpoint and such a great writer.

I'm really sad about this.

The Lorne Lanning and Phil Spencer interviews this year were Giant Bomb at its peak form, as was Jeff giving the most heartfelt and real advice. Hard to listen to that and not be inspired.

Jabronium

One of the questions I sent in for the post mortem was literally "Did Mako die alone?"

^Friends at the Table ending spoiler.

As much as I love Austin and some of the FatT crew...I was pretty underwhelmed by that finale, but I need to give it another listen, I guess.

Jeffrey

Haven't been hyped or cared that much about the actual e3 in years, but the Giantbomb e3 live shows...

I don't think ive felt this many emotions about anything related to e3 period after last night lol.

j-wood

I just started watching the day 3 live, and got to the midway reunion. Why did they go to please standby when john started his auto correct story? I was dying laughing.

GB is now two for two when it comes to announcing staff departures at the very end of marathon podcast sessions that most people would take weeks to get through

Roybot

Neo Member
yTokNZY.gif

PRE2CCz.gif

daveo42

Banned
Recapping day 3, this first segment is already really awkward. I think the girls from Finji just seem a bit left out. Hoping Jeff kind of brings them back in at least somewhat over the course of this segment. Nice to hear about Tacoma, but spreading it around between the three of them.

JV knows how to party.

Recapping day 3, this first segment is already really awkward. I think the girls from Finji just seem a bit left out. Hoping Jeff kind of brings them back in at least somewhat over the course of this segment. Nice to hear about Tacoma, but spreading it around between the three of them.

He tries, they don't reciprocate.

Top Bottom