• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

The monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

2vttkxe.png

Special thanks to HUELEN10 for the new banner! (If anyone wants to make a new banner for this month, you're more than welcome to do so) !

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

Here are my favorite pickups from October!

64681_437889968882_507353882_5289855_4378476_n.jpg

A gift from World Cyber Games <3 !

71615_440711883882_507353882_5344475_7740999_n.jpg

My favorite drink while in Japan <3 !

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
InfiniteNine said:
That's not Virtua Tennis! Awesome stuff though. :D
Virtua Tennis 2001: Mark of the Millenium.

M-m-m-millionare serving!!!

Dwayne

Scuba Steve said:
That control pad looks absurdly low to the ground. Perhaps it's an illusion but I'd need a chair to play that thing

That's the intention, standing sucks :) Originally this cab was for standing, but it's been modded to have shorter legs for sitting.

To stay with the nice Arcade stuffs ...

A new month a new PCB ,

This month Pink Sweets
A bastard of a Cave game with Raizing rank to make you insane :D

DSCF3064.jpg

DSCF3065.jpg

Zertez

CaseyTappy said:
To stay with the nice Arcade stuffs ...

A new month a new PCB ,

This month Pink Sweets
A bastard of a Cave game with Raizing rank to make you insane :D

DSCF3064.jpg

DSCF3065.jpg
If you dont mind me asking, how much did that set you back? Ive wanted to build a cabinet and put a cave shooter board in it, but no idea what kind of money is reasonable.

Dabanton

use1b.jpg

use2.jpg

Such a sleek little machine. And the little noise it makes when you turn it on. :D i now have 3 Xbox 360's. May give away my 20gig one.

Will be adding Kinect stuff in here soon as i think plenty of US gaffers will this week.

Yes Boss!

Yay for another non-Cave shooter on the 360! Love the shooter catalog on the system.

a7efde5a.jpg

And the fucking sublime All-Stars Box. So, so pretty. Can't wait to buy the US version in december:

ad679f4d.jpg

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
U0bv1.jpg

Homemade boba tea! Tastes authentic and is a lot cheaper than buying overpriced drinks in stores.

ZICfE.jpg

I missed the initial orders for DJMP3 LE, but I was lucky to track down a mint copy on ebay for less than retail. I now own every DJMP LE :D Will have to take a photo of the set next time I'm back in my L.A. home

Been out of commission the last few weeks due to someone showing up 5 weeks early on 10/16! My ultimate pickup:
5117751055_a2c635a6fb_z.jpg

She and her mom are both doing great. The Dr's are very impressed with her so far.

And some Blu-rays that arrived during that time:
DSC_3402.JPG

DSC_3407.JPG

rvy

Banned
ErnieMcCracken said:
Been out of commission the last few weeks due to someone showing up 5 weeks early on 10/16! My ultimate pickup:
I find most babies to be... less than appealing, but that's one cute kid. Congrats.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
HNI_0072-1.jpg

Nearly 2 weeks late, but there it is. Thoroughly enjoying it, much better than Fallout 3.

HNI_0076.jpg

This arrived from Amazon today. You know you're a PC gamer when you dont even bat an eye at the idea of spending $46 on a mouse. Absolutely loving it so far, haven't had a mouse like it before.

And last but not least -

HNI_0070-1.jpg

Not a big deal to most people, but this is the first TV I've ever owned of my own. Got my SNES/N64/PS2 hooked up to it in my room. Kept the 360 out in the living room since its right next to the router and we have a larger TV there. Its not particularly large, but its got amazing vibrant colors perfect for old-school games. Def enjoying being able to play console games when my rents want to watch TV.

Mom got it for free from someone at her church :D

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
ErnieMcCracken said:

She and her mom are both doing great. The Dr's are very impressed with her so far.
Now that is one beautiful baby girl.

Congrats

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
ErnieMcCracken said:

I don't think anyone can top this one man, Grats!!

ErnieMcCracken said:
Either I'm getting old or babies are getting cuter. I got a niece over the weekend
1a-12.jpg

SnowWolf said:
U0bv1.jpg

Homemade boba tea! Tastes authentic and is a lot cheaper than buying overpriced drinks in stores.
How do you make it? Looks awesome.

Loving all the Japanese stuff in this thread, by the way.

Top Bottom