• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

I don't see why we're amplifying noise right now, there were multiple early game joke votes and it's hard to draw much meaning from them.

Dr. Worm

Banned
VOTE: fat4all

Daring maybe wasn't the right word, alright

But srsly, his posts have been so fluffy and milquetoast, without much in the way to suggest to me that he's trying to move the game forward

Ourobolus

Banned
Wtf is Penguin on right now

I don't think he's scum (have him null in my mind), but I almost wanna vote him just for pushing this pre-game vote crap.

Hey Bronx you wanna join in

Ourobolus

Banned
Vote: Penguin

I'm on my phone in an airport bathroom so just imagine there'a a gif here of squeal like a piggy scene from Deliverance

Fat4all

Banned
VOTE: fat4all

Daring maybe wasn't the right word, alright

But srsly, his posts have been so fluffy and milquetoast, without much in the way to suggest to me that he's trying to move the game forward

i wont say i haven't had a hard time finding scum, maybe im a bit out of it in general this game, but i have been trying to stay active and involved as best i can

i feel like Zeusy has coasted more than anyone else in this game, though, all while bringing zero to the table to the benefit of other players

*Splinter

Why's everyone unvoting

What'd I miss?

Btw my list above is from before Sorian brought up Swamped, so I feel good about Sorian now.

Dr. Worm

Banned
dunno about the Zeusy vote, if this is scum play then it seems like really, really bad scum play

are they a new player? i dunno if ive seen them in a game before

on D1, you hesitated on Zeusy when he was a target and you were willing to excuse his one-liners, yet now that he's probably safe, you're willing to take it to him?

what am I looking at here? neither Burb on D1 nor Zeusy gives us as town anything to work with going forward - barely anything supporting them as scum, and nothing to work from as a flip

Sorian

Banned
What makes you think it was a joke.

Because I'm capable of reading the thread, you should try it sometime.

Wtf is Penguin on right now

I don't think he's scum (have him null in my mind), but I almost wanna vote him just for pushing this pre-game vote crap.

Hey Bronx you wanna join in

Vote: Penguin

I'm on my phone in an airport bathroom so just imagine there'a a gif here of squeal like a piggy scene from Deliverance

Ok that was fun

UNVOTE

I've got some time before the next flight (delayed, woo), let me think.

Faddy

Banned
Because I'm capable of reading the thread, you should try it sometime.

Didn't read like a joke to me. Seems like Ouro is annoyed with Penguin's play and doesn't have any other strong views on the lynch so may as well vote for someone he feels isn't helping.

Ourobolus

Banned
Didn't read like a joke to me. Seems like Ouro is annoyed with Penguin's play and doesn't have any other strong views on the lynch so may as well vote for someone he feels isn't helping.
It's a bit of both. I don't have a good read on Penguin so I figured this was a good way to get a reaction (and I thought it might be funny). Still not sure though he did seem to panic a little and throw out a preservation vote after all of the two votes were cast

Faddy

Banned
It's a bit of both. I don't have a good read on Penguin so I figured this was a good way to get a reaction (and I thought it might be funny). Still not sure though he did seem to panic a little and throw out a preservation vote after all of the two votes were cast

I don't appreciate Penguin's play either but it doesn't read scum to me. We are going into the deadline and this is where we can get a good check on people quick flipping or being inconsistent.

Really the problem is Penguin should have thrown that Bronx vote down way earlier.

zeemumu

He's voting Bronx over stuff that Bronx said before day 1 started. Or was votin at least, he also folded on the point like a wet paper towel.

That and all of his stuff from D1 seemed off. I've already mentioned it several times though whenever someone asked about my reads.

I'm willing to table my Nomadic Sparks vote for now as no one else seems interested, and he could just be a confused townie. So instead,

Vote: acohrs

He basically said he wanted to lynch people because they suspected him.

Other scum reads for me include:
Kalor - didn't like his targeting of zee and burb yesterday, and he hasn't seemed to have been too forthcoming today
Dusk Soldier - last minute vote shenanigans yesterday, and he's been jumpy today
Zeusy - Was coasting yesterday, and somewhat today as well.
Fat4all - posting a lot without saying all the much

Vote: Kalor

#ProtectYaNeck Scummies

Day 2 votes

dusk soldier (0)
kalor 599 (680)
bronx-man 653 (908)

bronx-man (0)
dusk soldier 619 (801)
penguin 892 (913)

zeusy (1)
acohrs 636 (759)
fat4all 700

acohrs (2)
faddy 663
giant panda 864

bronx man (0)
penguin 670 (737)

zeemumu (4)
ourobolus 675 (910)
ccs 837
kawl_usc 855
kalor 894
penguin 913

ouro (0)
nomadic sparks 678 (741)

nomadic sparks (0)
giant panda 682 (864)

swamped (1)
nomadic sparks 756 (932)
sorian 879

dr. worm (1)
dusk soldier 801

ourobolus (1)
swamped 838

fat4all (2)
the wizard 872
dr. worm 906

penguin (0)
bronx-man 908 (918)
ourobolus 910 (914)

kalor (1)
nomadic sparks 932

gre_1506722400.png

*Splinter

He's voting Bronx over stuff that Bronx said before day 1 started. Or was votin at least, he also folded on the point like a wet paper towel.
The folding wasn't great but I dont see a problem with the rest of that? Before day 1 was still after role PMs went out. It's a bit dirty to use pre-game posts for reads but I wouldn't necessarily expect a newbie to know that (I know he played before, 2nd game right?)

Fat4all

Banned
alright, i should try to be a bit less wishy-washy with my stances, but i still dont see the point of keeping Zeusy around while they are doing less than nothing to aid town.

unvote

Kawl has apparently done the same exact thing he did on day one, hit 10 posts with a lot of padding, but at the same time there is very little to gleam from the posts that are not just drive-bys. im also very confused on their choice for voting for zee, i dont think they properly explained why they are voting they way they are. if this keep up then they are likely just a scum coasting

can someone give me a short (or at least quick) explanation on the zee vote build up? i saw they were getting heat but im not exactly sure why looking back (unless i missed sommit, im kinda speed reading here)

Swamped

Banned
I think people should still consider Ouro but I'm willing to change my vote in case of a tie. I should be around until the deadline, but I'm making a card for a friend cos that's what one does when one last minute remembers her birthday is today and I didn't get her anything lol.

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

zeemumu (4)
Ourobolus 675 910
CCS 837
Kawl_USC 855
Kalor 894
Penguin 913

Fat4all (2)
The Wizard 872
Dr. Worm 906

acohrs (2)
Faddy 663
Giant Panda 864

Kalor (2)
Nomadic Sparks 932
Zeusy 934

Ourobolus (1)
Nomadic Sparks 678 741
Swamped 838

Swamped (1)
Nomadic Sparks 756 932
Sorian 879

Dr. Worm (1)
Dusk Soldier 801

Penguin (0): Bronx-Man 908 918, Ourobolus 910 914

Zeusy (0): acohrs 636 759, Fat4all 700 938

Dusk Soldier (0): Kalor 599 680, Bronx-Man 653 908

Bronx-Man (0): Dusk Soldier 619 801, Penguin 670 737, Penguin 892 913

Nomadic Sparks (0): Giant Panda 682 864

No active vote for Day 2: *Splinter, acohrs (has previously voted), Bronx-Man (has previously voted), Fat4all (has previously voted), Lord of Castamere, Ourobolus (has previously voted), zeemumu

Day 2 Postcount: *Splinter 25, acohrs 29, Bronx-Man 11, CCS 11, Dr. Worm 18, Dusk Soldier 10, Faddy 33, Fat4all 21, Giant Panda 10, Kalor 13, Kawl_USC 11, Lord of Castamere 1, Nomadic Sparks 9, Ourobolus 23, Penguin 14, Sorian 24, Swamped 16, The Wizard 8, zeemumu 39, Zeusy 9

Day 2 ends:
gre_1506722400.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

acohrs

kind of like the fat4all vote, not much presence, feel better about voting for fat4all than kalor, zeemumu, or amazingly myself. fat4all hasn't seemed the same as other games I've played with him, feels like he's scumhunting less and more trying to keep his head down. happy for this to be my day end vote

vote:fat4all

zeemumu

My vote is still spiritually on Zeemumu

I never got an answer for this, but if a scum player blocked your vote, and you were planning to vote for me and I was scum, wouldn't that just implicate me further? I don't see how that's beneficial for scum unless they blocked you knowing that this would happen, or you weren't blocked by a scum.

Ourobolus

Banned
I think fat has mostly just been busy, I thought? I don't know if it tells us anything about alignment

That said I'm happy to make this a race.

Vote: Fat4All

Sorian

Banned
I'll vote Zeemumu over Fat. I think they're both town but Z is the weaker link there.

VOTE: Kalor

In for that late vote train that actually has a chance.

Swamped

Banned
------

I'm still not seeing Fat as scummy nor am I seeing Panda as scummy. I'm unsure where I stand on Ouro because I disagree with a lot of his drunken list but on the whole I town read him from gut. Though I am going to do this:

VOTE: Swamped

Exact opposite of Ouro, I'm used to Swamped hanging back a bit more and playing from above when scum which is what she's been doing except for the burst of activity that I read on the last page.

I'd also still vote Faddy. Zeemumu doesn't sound like it has much logic behind it past people feel like he is questioning dumb things.

So the only reason you are voting for me is meta? Ok I guess. Why haven't you considered any other players for meta reasons? If that were truly your intention, I'd also be considering Kawl more.

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Fat4all (4)
The Wizard 872
Dr. Worm 906
acohrs 943
Ourobolus 946

zeemumu (4)
Ourobolus 675 910
CCS 837
Kawl_USC 855
Kalor 894
Penguin 913

Kalor (3)
Nomadic Sparks 932
Zeusy 934
Sorian 947

acohrs (2)
Faddy 663
Giant Panda 864

Dr. Worm (1)
Dusk Soldier 801

Ourobolus (1)
Nomadic Sparks 678 741
Swamped 838

Zeusy (0): acohrs 636 759, Fat4all 700 938

Bronx-Man (0): Dusk Soldier 619 801, Penguin 670 737, Penguin 892 913

Swamped (0): Nomadic Sparks 756 932, Sorian 879 947

Penguin (0): Bronx-Man 908 918, Ourobolus 910 914

Dusk Soldier (0): Kalor 599 680, Bronx-Man 653 908

Nomadic Sparks (0): Giant Panda 682 864

No active vote for Day 2: *Splinter, Bronx-Man (has previously voted), Fat4all (has previously voted), Lord of Castamere, zeemumu

Day 2 Postcount: *Splinter 26, acohrs 30, Bronx-Man 11, CCS 11, Dr. Worm 18, Dusk Soldier 10, Faddy 33, Fat4all 22, Giant Panda 10, Kalor 13, Kawl_USC 11, Lord of Castamere 1, Nomadic Sparks 9, Ourobolus 24, Penguin 14, Sorian 25, Swamped 17, The Wizard 8, zeemumu 40, Zeusy 9

Day 2 ends:
gre_1506722400.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

Top Bottom