• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Debuts "Hot Dog Stuffed Crust" in the U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Normally I would say "only in America" right here, but...

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkinit/2012/04/pizza_hut_introduces_hot_dog_s.php

hot_dog_pizza-thumb-550x308.jpg

ocweekly said:
Jimmy Dean's Pancake and Sausage on a Stick. KFC's Double Down. Taco Bell's Doritos Tacos. These dubious food innovations do not represent advances in food as it did just create fodder for bloggers like me and late night comedians. But the recently announced hot dog stuffed crust pizzas at Pizza Hut? I'll gladly make fun of it *AND* also not-so-secretly wish it wasn't only offered in the UK.

ultron87

So do they just have giant 12 inch hot dog rings sitting around the restaurant? Or is it made up of separate hot dogs? That would be disappointing for some reason.

Ponn

Banned
I'm sure the stuffed crust part just seperates from the pizza and it becomes pretty much just like a pretzel dog or something which isn't disgusting.

Now if you ate the hot dog crust with the pizza that may be odd but I don't think i could bite that big.

Pizza Hut exports horrible, unhealthy food ideas to the U.K. and will probably make millions doing it.

Tesco exports grocer's chain to the United States to promote healthy, fresh and inexpensive produce and tanks.

I would say how could they, but I was watching Gordon Ramsey's show about the best restaurant in Britain on Netflix and the English food restaurant served a dish that consisted of a wrapped PIG FACE...........so yeah.

Neverfade

Of all the shit to stuff in the end, they pick a hot dog?

How about some fucking meatballs?

Meatball sub > pig in a blanket.

Sigh... I kinda want.

But really, is there really any way that the crustdog will taste good at all in real life? I like my crust either thin & crispy or thick & soft, not barely there with crummy meat that tastes like a sponge full of oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom