• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Debuts "Hot Dog Stuffed Crust" in the U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say how could they, but I was watching Gordon Ramsey's show about the best restaurant in Britain on Netflix and the English food restaurant served a dish that consisted of a wrapped PIG FACE...........so yeah.

Iwould have thought the meat in that hot dog would be far worse than eating a Pigs Face(btw was the restaurant called the Fat Duck?)

lol @ the UK. what the hell do you people eat over there that made pizza hut think this was a good idea?

it's like someone saw chicago food and decided it all needed to be blended together. we have standards, you know

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Yes!

XNLBb.gif

what_rhythm

Neo Member
What's so bad about this? This looks amazing. I mean, everyone enjoys pigs in a blanket right? I could see that pairing up well with pizza.

OMG that's disgusting, why would they make that? When can I buy one? It's so gross, damn you Pizza Hut! What is this world coming to and how much is it?

Cousteau

This seems like needless taunting of America to me.

KFC Had A Bacon Sandwich That Used Fried Chicken.......As.The.Bread.

Don't ever try to 1up America on needless, over the top,unhealthy food.

You will lose.

loosus

Banned
Oh oh, I get it! The crust represents your veins, and the hot dog represents the plaque. Pizza Hut is a metaphor wizard.

Ponn

Banned
Hmm..ok hear me out.

Pizza Hut breakfast pizza

waffle bottom crust
stuffed pancake crust with sausage

possible toppings

scrambled eggs
cheese
hash browns
bacon

make it happen

You will lose.

this probably tops the double down in unhealthiness. Double downs are tiny and you only eat one (um, ideally..)

Pizza Hut exports horrible, unhealthy food ideas to the U.K. and will probably make millions doing it.

Tesco exports grocer's chain to the United States to promote healthy, fresh and inexpensive produce and tanks.
To be fair, Tesco did it under the moniker "Fresh & Easy", which doesn't even remotely make me think "Tesco" when I hear it. I mean, if I knew a Tesco was nearby, having some fairly fond memories of the one down in Cheltenham circa '96-'99, I'd be all over that. If you told me a Fresh & Easy was nearby, I'd more likely go "who?"

Also, said Fresh & Easy has 182 locations across the western US, so I'm not sure "tanks" is the right word...

You will lose.
4502.jpg

A Luther Burger, or doughnut burger (among several naming variations), is a hamburger or cheeseburger with one or more glazed doughnuts in place of the bun. These sandwiches have a disputed origin, and tend to run between approximately 800 and 1,500 calories (3,300 and 6,300 kJ)

WE ALREADY WON

What's so bad about this? This looks amazing. I mean, everyone enjoys pigs in a blanket right? I could see that pairing up well with pizza.

Who loves pigs in a blanket....from my experience they are crappy hot dogs rolled up in a store bought premade terrible croissants

Hieberrr

Sometimes I feel like these companies don't do any marketing research and just launch a product like this based on gut feelings.

Sometimes I feel like these companies don't do any marketing research and just launch a product like this based on gut feelings.

Most restaraunts have "test stores" where they have a rotating menu. My local O'Charleys is a test store and they have all kinds of bad food appearing on the menu.

Tesseract

Banned

sometimes you have to roll the hard six. though pizza hut went way down hill after reggie left; the big new yorker was the best pizza ever.

Jay Sosa

Kinda want

Yeah, why not. Don't like Hot Dogs or Pizza Hut but I always love to try new stuff. It would be way more awesome if they used a Käsekrainer (whatever that's called in english)

that looks disgusting. why not fill it with something tasteful like fish paste or corned beef?

eww. I like my fish but the thought of this makes me wanna puke.

ReBurn

Gold Member
How do they make the hot dog into a circle? They should make them smaller and put them on bagels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom