• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Debuts "Hot Dog Stuffed Crust" in the U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
I had to try it once, but it was a bad idea. The sausages are bland and made the crust worse.
More traditional pizza experience > crust with sausages

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
594_baby-pizza-crust.gif

sajj316

If this was a sausage .. ok, I'd understand. A hot dog, not so much. If you can put sausage bits as a topping, I think you can put sausage bits in the crust.

Persona7

Banned
Looks gross. I would rather just eat a good hot dog or a good slice of pizza.

The pizza with cheese inside the crust was really disgusting as well

Pacbois

Meanwhile, in France, we're having this weird crust with scoops of cheese. Didn't tried it, and I don't really want to...

Page_Home_grand_pave_.png

EYEL1NER

How about they put mashed potatoes and corn in the crust too? Fuck it, how about cereal? Problem? Pizza and cereal.
I was surprised at how much I liked Cap'n Crunch Chicken, so why not?
Fuck, I'd eat both of those suggestions actually.

Dennis

Banned
Pigs in a blanket = Perfectly Fine
Pigs in a blanket with Cheese = FUCKING DISGUSTING

GAF logic.

Chocolate chip cookies = Perfectly Fine
Fried chicken with chocolate chip cookies = FUCKING DISGUSTING

GAF and everybody else logic.

Ferrio

Banned
Chocolate chip cookies = Perfectly Fine
Fried chicken with chocolate chip cookies = FUCKING DISGUSTING

GAF and everybody else logic.

Except all the ingredients on pizza are very commonly served with hotdogs. Closest you'll get with your combo is... mole.

Slime

Banned
Wow, for once America is not the one responsible for coming up with a vomit-inducing fast food gimmick.

akira28

Fucking gross. If it was sliced pepperoni inside of more mozzarella that would be badass. Instead it's fucking hotdogs? I don't want them to ruin my pizza with hotdogs. Hotdogs are what you eat when you can't get anything better.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Saw it on a menu I got sent the other day, I want this sausage inside me right fucking now.
HURRRRRR.

FnordChan

I've had the Japanese Sausage Roll Pizza and I thought it was pretty tasty. However, the sausage bits attached there were designed to pop off and be eaten with hot sauce, so instead of having hot dog pizza, you were having pigs in blanket and pizza separately. I'm somewhat dubious about the jumbo ring-o-dog shown here but, what the hell, I'll try it.

FnordChan, sucker for novelty fast food

Alrus

is that the TV cook who puts tons of butter or/and mayo is almost everything she cooks?

Nah that would be Paula Deen. This is Ina Garter, a rich woman living in the Hamptons whose husband is away all week so she spends her afternoon cooking for her gay friends.

Also Pizza Hut is gross. Way too greasy and sweet, and way too expensive for what you get.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Pizza hut is horrible. Indian takeaway joints make the best pizza in the uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom