• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So GAF I help this really nice looking lady and it ends with a make out session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright GAF here are some of the texts. No point in blurring the name as there's no number.

OTX00.jpg

rzZCk.jpg

AfO6N.jpg

(she replied to me with this after i jokingly said I was charming)

H6Lg9.jpg

6b2vD.jpg

That is when I asked her about what happened that night when I helped her

XGhg7.jpg

Clearly.

jbTYb.jpg

She has a lot planned, I suppose.

MJlQu.jpg

When we were setting our date up for yesterday.

KtnL1.jpg

This is after she blew up my phone with 5 back to back messages about yesterday. I didn't get a chance to respond and she assumed that I hated her/was mad at her.

RD19T.jpg
WAKfq.jpg

So GAF, it's not as farfetched as it sounds. She wants to do something but the bad luck just keeps happening. You guys can have your doubts, but a normal woman wouldn't just say anything and stand you up. She texted me as soon as the event happened and kept me in touch all day. Then we spoke on the phone later that evening. Although I don't know why she's implying that I want to leave. Sure she's going through a lot, but I won't bail yet. I've already come this far. Might as well keep going.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Considering everything that has happened so far, there's a 0% chance this relationship will work out.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Well she already asked me for my FB but I didn't give it to her.

Update.

Now you've done it. A vocal monologue stating you're in it to win it? Way to string GAF along. If it continues like this, it'll be a thread worthy of the archives. If it isn't already, anyway.

"Hope you guys enjoyed the posts."

Dude.

UFRA

Hey OP, where do you live?

Probably 50s.

Well if she wants to hook up then yeah. I have her number. She's from VA. I'm really pacing myself in circles now. She really didnt want to stop making out with me. I never knew older women were so...yeah...

i'm dead aren't I

Interesting turn of events OP. The fact that the texts are from different days does make it seem more credible. IF this does turn out to be true, she sounds like she has a lot of issues and baggage. Big risk going into all that, but it will be entertaining either way (whether true or fake).

How hard was it to take those pics though? After all that waffling back and forth with excuses and wasting time...

Well, one thing's for sure. If she ever found out you were posting here texts online you'd be a dead man.

Yeah. I mean the thing is. She doesn't play games and knows much of nothing about the internet, yet alone to what a NeoGAF is. Which is why I didn't give her my FB, because I pretty much use the handle Trance everywhere, and that's my FB name.

Wow, way to share someone's personal, vulnerable moment with the world. Class act you are.

Oh psh. This is nothing compared to some other things she has told me. Those will be kept secret and private.

I'll probably remove the text pics at a later date.

I am aware of what website I am on. And yet I can still be surprised and disappointed to the depths a person will sink just to please the hive mind. Were he a man of character he would of just admitted things have spiraled out of control and done the right thing, take the ban on the chin and deal with it.

Also he started the thread title with "So Gaf..." which always irks me, so fuck him.

I'll probably remove the text pics at a later date.

The internet is forever young man. Forever.

I am aware of what website I am on. And yet I can still be surprised and disappointed to the depths a person will sink just to please the hive mind. Were he a man of character he would of just admitted things have spiraled out of control and done the right thing, take the ban on the chin and deal with it.

Also he started the thread title with "So Gaf..." which always irks me, so fuck him.

But the thing is things never spiraled out of control. We are in constant contact. You're making it seem like she just said "fuck it, and fuck you" and left me for nothing. She has to take care of her family before she does me. I respect that. And why are you playing the white knight card? All over a few texts that she has a 99.9% chance of EVER seeing unless I say "Hey babe I go to this forum called NeoGAF and blah blah blah". There is no last name, no phone number, nothing.

But the thing is things never spiraled out of control. We are in constant contact. You're making it seem like she just said "fuck it, and fuck you" and left me for nothing. She has to take care of her family before she does me. I respect that. And why are you playing the white knight card? All over a few texts that she has a 99.9% chance of EVER seeing unless I say "Hey babe I go to this forum called NeoGAF and blah blah blah". There is no last name, no phone number, nothing.

Not out of control with her, I have no idea what's going on with you personally. I mean with the constant mounting of "prove it" and "disgunbegood". I hope you and her have mind-blowing tantric sex. It's just a little sad to see you buckle to the mob just to save face and avoid a ban.

Wool

So her son has cancer, she just got attacked by her car, and her mom just broke her hip? The whole family sounds like they have awful luck, and she sounds crazy. I hope shes very attractive.

Well she did offer to pick me up. She said she doesn't want me to go out of my way and that she knows the area where I live(apparently grew up not too far from where I live). She told me the car she drives(2010 Avalon) and that I can play my music in her car when(or if) we go out.

So it's like she's really willing, it's just all the bad luck that keeps happening.

Well she did offer to pick me up. She said she doesn't want me to go out of my way and that she knows the area where I live(apparently grew up not too far from where I live). She told me the car she drives(2010 Avalon) and that I can play my music in her car when(or if) we go out.

So it's like she's really willing, it's just all the bad luck that keeps happening.

You can play your music in her car?

That's something a parent says to their kid.

You can play your music in her car?

That's something a parent says to their kid.

Well, no. I asked her what type of music she likes and she said all. She loves RnB apparently. I told her I like a lot of stuff people may find weird, but she insisted that I burn a CD of things that I like and she said "you shouldn't judge someone by what they like". So that's what that's all about.

In other words she's really open to new things, not being ignorant or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom