• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf meet up Episode VIII: Christmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add pretty pictures and stuff later, for now here's the hard info.

When

Saturday 7th December

Where

6pm - 10pm
Big Red
385 Holloway Road
London
N7 0RY

An awesome rock pub in North London that plays B-movies behind the bar, has a great jukebox and an amazing menu. The food here is delicious, and I'll reserve us a couple of tables.

10pm - 3am
Last Resort
Star of Kings
126 York Way
Kings Cross
London, N1 0AX

BritGaf returns to Last Resort, where last time such epicness as Gangster's Paradise happened. A great club night downstairs at Star of Kings where we can dance the night away.

Dress code

Christmas jumper and/or Christmas hat MANDATORY

Attendees

Musha_Soturi
jimbor
Mikeside
zomgbbqftw
afoni
Hot Coldman
NinjaBoiX
eggybob
no angel
Seanspeed
L1NETT
dapperbandit
theaface
Newline
Cyanide Strike
DSN2K
Tashbrooke
caffeinedreamer
Selfish Pizza
SovanJedi
Jordan
Wiseblade

Will be updated with who's coming

Mikeside

Can't let you guys have too much fun.
I'm in.

Will this be the meet where Steve finally comes?
AND DAVE??!

OH GOD LAST RESORT WAS THE TITS. YES YES YES.

Can we do my mandatory Christmas attire rule??

afoni

Banned
Put Tashbrooke on the list of goers and I'm there.

Fuck it, put my name down anyway.

Wait, no.

WAIT, YES.

OKAY, PUT ME ON THE LIST.

NinjaBoiX

I would like to attend.

Love, Ninja.

BYnRAMB.jpg

Oh balls, the missus has just informed me that we are out for a family meal that evening. Can the date be changed? I understand if not, there'll be plenty of other meets etc.

Oh balls, the missus has just informed me that we are out for a family meal that evening. Can the date be changed? I understand if not, there'll be plenty of other meets etc.

Sorry dude, the date is set in stone for this one. Can't you just change your family meal?

Jk. Damn shame, but we'll get you to one soon!

Mikeside

Spacker, how about instead we arrange something small nearer you?
I'd love to meet you and have a drink or two. Let's stop waiting for meets?

no angel

I reckon I can make this one, if I accept this new job I'll be on gardening leave for the whole of December which is a Fucking Result.

faridmon

FUCK.

I am teaching until the 2 something. WHY CAN'T I COME TO THESE MEETING?

:(

although I am getting paid on the 2nd of December, so I could maybe come to London for the weekend

I really don't think I will be able to make this :( spending all my money on the PS4 and still not being 100% probably makes this one a miss. I'll make sure I make the next one.

FUCK.

I am teaching until the 2 something. WHY CAN'T I COME TO THESE MEETING?

:(

although I am getting paid on the 2nd of December, so I could maybe come to London for the weekend

I think you should!

I spose I can make it.

Yay!

I really don't think I will be able to make this :( spending all my money on the PS4 and still not being 100% probably makes this one a miss. I'll make sure I make the next one.

Boo!

Mikeside

So Jed's band are playing that day... Shorty and I are considering how possible it would be to go to the gig and then get to the meetup.

WE CAN HAVE IT ALL, DAMMIT

count me in

like Ninja said I think I'll go for the hat in lieu of dancing around in a sweat soaked christmas jumper.

Also, about food, are we having a proper christmas dinner?

Xun

Potentially.

I have a very busy couple of months ahead, so I've got to see what's going on first.

SteveWD40

Will this be the meet where Steve finally comes??

Put me down as a maybe, between doing the Tour of the Ring (after you get engaged everyone wants to see you and coo at sparklys), planning the wedding and usual Xmas shit, I have no idea what's planned.

Newline

Put me down as a yes.

First neogaf meetup I can make and I think I even have a Christmas jumper somewhere in the wardrobe.

Symphonia

Banned
If you'll still have me - and funds permitting - I would like to attend this meet up, as I feel I have some making up to do. I owe some of you some drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom