• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $9.99 via Amazon Lightning Deal at 8:10PM Pacific Time

Amazon

Saw this on Wario64's Twitter:

i7jxOn3.jpg

jblank83

It's earvcunanan! Hi, gaming pal!

We think it's so nice to see you on this forum posting excellent SSS topics, and we also think this Soul Hackers deal for $9.99 is totally worth it, tbqh, IEO.

Jisgsaw

Does Soul Hackers have multiple saves? I'm wondering if I should buy this or borrow it from my brother.

If I remember correctly, yes, two separate saves.

Bit of a tip for those who take the game: watch out for your Macca. Getting down to 0 is no fun :-(

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Full voice acting, fantastic 90's cyberpunk aesthetic, amazing theme music, fast gameplay. Buy people!

TraBuch

Banned
If I have a hard time getting into the other SMT games from that era (P1, P2, SMT2), will I have a hard time gettimg into this?

MrDaravon

Fuuuuuck, this is a great deal but I'm broke and also don't have Prime anymore :/. It's been on sale a few times for $20 now so there will be other chances, but this is a fantastic deal, would encourage people to get this.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I would buy if it was amazon uk since it's not and I'm given such gems as pilot wings and DoA.

I'll look at you guys green with envy.

Jisgsaw

Is soul hackers only available on eshop in Europe? If we also got physical copies, I'm going to hate the fact that I just paid 40 bucks for the digital version.

And I wasn't sure it was worth 40. I'm not even sure if its a good game.

I'm pretty sure NIS did a physical release over here.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Is soul hackers only available on eshop in Europe? If we also got physical copies, I'm going to hate the fact that I just paid 40 bucks for the digital version.

It's right there on amazon.

Soulhouf

Get ready for Amami Monolith, my most hated dungeon in a JRPG ever :(

Good game regardless.

I was disappointed because the game didn't have real dungeons, until I reached Amami Monolith. That dungeon was so amazing and satisfying that it redeemed the rest for me.

Anyway, every one who doesn't have the game yet, go buy it.

Yasumi

Banned
Going to try to get this. There have been a few things I jumped on, but then they wouldn't ship to Canada. Crossing my fingers.

hoggert

That's an amazing deal!

The game I bought a 3DS for, but as others have said, the game isn't fantastic (especially a particular later dungeon.) It's got a great setting, imaginative characters, usual Megaten combat, etc. but fuck the demon loyalty/macca system, and the final quarter of the game is a bit shit villain/dungeon-wise. Especially compared to some of the creative stuff much earlier in the game.

gngf123

Bought this for £25 only a few weeks ago.

Really enjoyed it, would recommend. This price is a bargain.

European here, got a physical copy off Amazon.

tookhster

Don't really know much about this game but I can spend 10 bucks.

I liked Persona 3 and 4 but SMT4 didn't really look like my sort of game and I'm not a fan of Dragon Quest/Earthbound- style battle systems where all you see is the enemy. Is it still fun?

But if it has likeable characters, feels new, and has a good story I'm down.

Thought this would tide me over until SMT IV gets its PAL release (fuck you those involved). Sadly, I couldn't really get into it. It would have been amazing if I played it back in the day though

Game And Wario is gonna be a lighting deal tomorrow, wonder how much it will be.

i'll laugh if this insta sells out cause of the new 3DS owners, hipster time but i had the XL since it came out :p

will try to get one

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Definitely will pick this up, at $10 it'd be worth checking out and I need games for my new baby.

Top Bottom