• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
gafhopbannercopy6xp7f.png

―Ξ OT0 | OT1 | OT2 | OT3 | OT4 | OT5 | OT6 | OT7 | OT8 | OT9 |
OT10 | |Ξ―​

Let's ask the question "What is GAF-Hop, really?" again. It's a community of hip-hop nuts that has somehow survived five years on a gaming forum and damn, we should be celebrating this achievement…..but all we'll do is bitch and moan about how Schoolboy Q is much more successful than your favorite underground rapper or we'll laugh our asses off at the every other day Danny Brown mental breakdown (in which he complains about not being successful or whatever) and shit, we'll discuss plans on how to "hack" Just Blaze's Motorola, just so we can get our hands on the long awaited Jay Electronica album and you know what? The diversity of topics and the numerous artists/albums that we are able to discuss on a daily basis is how GAF-Hop has survived for the last five years and personally speaking, I've only been a member of the community for a year now and I'm thankful that I have a community I give two shits about on this forum. Let's not fall apart like Maybach Music and let's make the next five years even better than last five years (and hell, we might actually be discussing Jay Electronica's album by then)

borderc4jtz.png

Wanna join the ranks of GAF-Hop? Well, don't act like Suge Knight (and get shot for it) and do the initiation post below!

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep -
• Favorite Artist -
• Best feature killer -
• Favourite producer -
• Favourite album -
• What's in your playlist right now? -

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums:
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member?
• Jay Z or Nas?
• Biggie or Pac?
• What’s your dream album/project?
• Who is the next big rapper/producer?
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee?
• Have you been known to eat ass?

tumblr_n8f60rQUDc1rtlon2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mufcmgCwVq1ryfrfko1_500.gif

borderc4jtz.png

wallofshamefgk1h.png

Tokubetsu

We were all sitting around the snes passing the controller around trying to beat the game when cheddahz went to hand the controller off and unplugged the system. That's what this thread is.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
why is my png comin up with a white background? this world is upside down.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep -
East #BSB
• Favorite Artist - Joey Bada$$
• Best feature killer - Smoke DZA
• Favourite producer - A$AP Rocky
• Favourite album - MMLP2
• What's in your playlist right now? - These Days

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: Graduation > Yeezus > 808s > LR > MBDTF > CD
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Masta Killa
• Jay Z or Nas? Jaz-O
• Biggie or Pac? B.I.G. Sant
• What’s your dream album/project? Supergroup with Jay Electronica, Dr. Dre and GZA
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? my man hunnid grand is coming for your necks
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Overrated is definitely Big K.R.I.T., underrated see above
• Have you been known to eat ass? all three meals, my breath makes Cudder's smell like fresh roses

Tokubetsu

qzez46jpg.gif

Like I'm still stuck on this gif brehs. He doesn't even react. Like having a grown ass man bare hand sweat wipe your fucking face is some natural everyday shit. Not even a look back, Nothing. What the fuck Nas.

iYoVcZkRGw9kX.gif

IrishNinja

...well, we kinda do

but then you get dudes that dick it up drawing their 7's like 1's or vice-versa, nevermind crazy ass Castlevania passwords of axe axe holy water boomerang thing

ps Rolling Thunder 2 is the GOAT of passwords, A CURIOUS ISOTOPE CREATED THE KILLER

Tokubetsu

HE DOESN'T EVEN SWIPE TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! HE GOES UNDER EAR TO NECK!?!?

I'm so confused right now bruh. Nothing makes sense anymore. Where is Nas? Someone go get Nas. I need answers. Who got answers? Why would you post this Esch? How could you do this to me?

iDYyxeaNPb2Cg.gif

IrishNinja

page 1 homophobia smh let the god focus on his raps, sometimes weed carriers get a little too passionate bout they duties nahmean

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
HE DOESN'T EVEN SWIPE TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! HE GOES UNDER EAR TO NECK!?!?

I'm so confused right now bruh. Nothing makes sense anymore. Where is Nas? Someone go get Nas. I need answers. Who got answers? Why would you post this Esch? How could you do this to me?

iDYyxeaNPb2Cg.gif

10 bucks says he lets him nuzzle against his neck while he falls asleep at night in the back of the tour bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom