• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

19 kids and counting star, Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gawker.com/family-values-act..._source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

First the molestation charge, now this.....

In 2013, conservative reality TV star Josh Duggar—of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting fame—was named the executive director of the Family Research Council, a conservative lobbying group in D.C. which seeks “to champion marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society.” During that time, he also maintained a paid account on Ashley Madison, a web site created for the express purpose of cheating on your spouse.

im puzzled who is disgusting here..gawker or that guy? btw sam biddle from gawker has one..but as he says is for "wink" research "wink"

MrGerbils

It always seems that the louder you scream about "family values" the more likely you are to be caught doing some really nasty shit.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
All we need to do is tie Bill Cosby and Jared Fogle into this and I'll be able to get all my 2015 sex scandal info in one place.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Paid or just signed up?

The paid ones are the ones that will make headlines, since that's leagues harder to fake.

On another note, this is unlike the other controversial Gawker stories, the guy was a public figure, and it's exposing hypocrisy. Still, it's a fine line.

Leviticus 20:10 - And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Wilsongt

On one hand, Gawker.

On the other hand... Holy shit, he's the hypocrite that keeps on giving.

With all of this coming out of the family, I think I will be okay if none of them come out of the closet.

Brakke

Banned
This list of what he was [ALLEGEDLY] looking for is kind of cute tbh:

According to the data, Josh Duggar was paying Ashley Madison in order to find an extramarital partner for the following acts:

“Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”

"Bubble Bath for 2" damn that sounds great.

ivysaur12

Banned
On one hand, I don't love revealing someone's private information like this.

On the other, loooooooooooooooool.

So I'm torn.

I would like everybody to stop and consider the fact that this guy's getting some frequently enough to produce 19 offspring, and he still felt compelled to seek out a piece on the side.

GODDAMN.

Tansut

According to the data, Josh Duggar was paying Ashley Madison in order to find an extramarital partner for the following acts:

“Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”
Ah yes, the classic "student becomes the master." That shit is always hot.

I don't think their is an ethical issue with this particular customer being exposed considering he was the executive director of the Family Research Council, a conservative lobbying group in D.C. which seeks “to champion marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society.”

People deserve to know that before donating to such groups.

On one hand, I don't love revealing someone's private information like this.

On the other, loooooooooooooooool.

So I'm torn.
I mean, youre not really. Youre okay with personal information being leaked out when you dont like the person. Its like when people say theyre aginst the death penalty, but in this case string him up from a tree. You clearly arent as against it as you want to believe.

The Duggars are shitty people, he deserved to be called out and shamed for his actions against his family, but even with the hypocrisy, I cant support the leaking of personal information.

Dalek

There's some really good stuff in that article:

And here are the turn-ons that he offered up in service of finding a compatible person other than his wife with which to engage in those acts:

“A Professional/Well Groomed,” “Stylish/Classy,” “Casual Jeans/T-shirt Type,” “Muscular/Fit Body,” ”Petite Figure,” “Tall Height,” “Short Height,” “Long Hair,””Short Hair,” “Girl Next Door,” “Naughty Girl,” “Sense of Humor,” “Imagination,” “Creative and Adventurous,” “Relaxed and Easy Going,” “Aggressive/Take Charge Nature,” “Confidence,” “Discretion/Secrecy,” “A Good Listener,” “Good Personal Hygiene,” “Average Sex Drive,” “High Sex Drive,” “Dislikes Routine,” “Has a Secret Love Nest,” “Disease Free,” “Drug Free,” and “Natural Breasts."

LOL This guy just checked every box.

Amon37

Leviticus 20:10 - And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Old testament? Doesn't apply. Christians will tell you that anything in the old testament was wiped out when the new testament was created. None of the rituals or punishments are valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom