• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 10.6 (Tomb Raider Underworld, Fable 2, Far Cry 2)

Nice line up, but again another situation where I can't watch because I'm either playing or haven't played two of those games and don't want to see too much about them.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
2mcztzr.jpg

wat lol

Haeleos

The quicktime file on the gamevideos link ended abruptly and the rest of the video was corrupted. Going to try the m4v file. Might be me.

Haeleos said:
The quicktime file on the gamevideos link ended abruptly and the rest of the video was corrupted. Going to try the m4v file. Might be me.

There's still quite a bit more uploading to go. And my uploads are slow today for some reason. You might wanna wait about an hour.

Blackface

Banned
Your dog can't die?

Did all of them actually finish the game? I find it hard to believe everyone who played Fable 2 in the 1up offices, picked the same two endings as each other.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
quicktime dl was borked.

binaryburrito said:
There's still quite a bit more uploading to go. And my uploads are slow today for some reason. You might wanna wait about an hour.
I see. I made it up to the farcry 2 section.

Tieno

The fuck is up with the wmv file? I get different file size everytime I check if it's fully uploaded. 280mb, 480mb, now 320mb again.

Wario should be be held responsible the links and be forced to test them from now on. I can't stand this situation.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Fable 2 segment summed up my current frustrations and love quite well with the game. Map is awful, no sense of world connection, money and job skills offering no interesting reward(like Zelda!). Combat awesome, fantastic exploration, nifty use of dog, all around great roleplaying element.

Tieno said:
Now the wmv file is back to 304mb, seems they're having problems.

It's not fully uploaded yet - 32 minutes remaining. Once it uploads, it automagically syncs to our eight servers; and that takes a little while too. The reason you're seeing different filesizes is because you're hitting different servers, which have the file at various states of completion. I recommend being patient and waiting until it's all uploaded and synced...

...or get it from filefront now :)

iddqd

dont know why, but i pretty much liked every show since the new japanese intro came along.
good critics and even the in-between parts are fun to watch.

had fun trying to understand the whole cloth changing skit in this episode =)

dk_

binaryburrito said:
It's not fully uploaded yet - 32 minutes remaining. Once it uploads, it automagically syncs to our eight servers; and that takes a little while too. The reason you're seeing different filesizes is because you're hitting different servers, which have the file at various states of completion. I recommend being patient and waiting until it's all uploaded and synced...

Does not compute. This is GAF.

Tieno

binaryburrito said:

Thanks!
wmv is up now so I'm no longer impatient.

Blackface

Banned
Brandon F said:
Fable 2 segment summed up my current frustrations and love quite well with the game. Map is awful, no sense of world connection, money and job skills offering no interesting reward(like Zelda!). Combat awesome, fantastic exploration, nifty use of dog, all around great roleplaying element.

Huh? Money is a big part of Fable 2. More so apart of the game then almost any other RPG in existence.

fps fanatic said:
If you could answer, was the Tomb Raider:UW footage from the PS3 version? I swore I saw the Dualshock 3 d-pad when the prompts showed up onscreen. The game is looking really good!

I wasn't there when they demoed it, but I was told it was all 360. And from what I've seen of the original HD source footage, I can tell you that the game appears to run at a solid 60 fps, and the animations blow my mind. I want that game bad.

I too am hopeful that the PS3 version looks as good as the 360 one.

GreekWolf

I already knew that Tomb Raider would be great, but after watching that segment, it just shot up to my most anticipated holiday title. It feels like 1996 all over again when I popped the original into my PS1 and was literally blown away. Warm fuzzies.

That Fable 2 intro was hysterical. This has been one of their very best episodes.

Nizz

binaryburrito said:
I wasn't there when they demoed it, but I was told it was all 360. And from what I've seen of the original HD source footage, I can tell you that the game appears to run at a solid 60 fps, and the animations blow my mind. I want that game bad.

I too am hopeful that the PS3 version looks as good as the 360 one.
Thanks. Ahhh, the life of a PS3 owner! :lol Especially since I'm PS3 only. :( But yeah, Lara's animations look sweet, and wow at it running at 60fps. I've got my fingers crossed for the PS3 version.

Top Bottom