• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 10.7 (Fallout 3, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet)

seat

Zen said:
Well Google Image search brings up nude photos of young boys, so you can rest easy that it isn't that.
:lol
Was wondering too, and eventually I found out that it's a kind of hat. However it's supposed to be "tuque" not "tuke".

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
YES Resistance!! But noooooo cause it's probably scooter. I don't mind if they end up being meh on the game, I'm just dying to listen to some R2 talk cause I'm so into the beta.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
-ARNiE- said:
Skip anyword on 1up Yours?

i think garnett is on the wheels this week...could be wrong though. skip wasnt answering the skip signal yesterday and somebody i dont know was uploading the PC podcast

Arnie

bistromathics said:
i think garnett is on the wheels this week...could be wrong though. skip wasnt answering the skip signal yesterday and somebody i dont know was uploading the PC podcast
Blayzr anyword on 1up Yours?

bdouble

:lol at the opening. So many games.

Funny in when talking about FO3 David Ellis likes when you are fighting with the Brotherhood. See I'm totally the opposite I would rather not play with them and go do everything alone. I'm having more fun finding mutant overran businesses and exploring raider infested schools and what not. There is just so much content packed into the map I get sidetracked so easily.

\/ Yep I don't even have a 360/PS3 and have more than enough games on PC, DS and Wii.

rabhw

Where are you people seeing the full episode? Links in OP don't work, and I don't see the episode listed on gamevideos.com...

YYZ

Acing every stage isn't that hard, but requires a lot of patience. I don't recall blaming the game mechanics either, but sometimes I was frustrated by them. Try doing the bunker first, then go backward from there.

LowParry

Awesome show. I'm still on the fence about Fallout 3 but I think I may give a try seeing and what was talked about in this show. R2 stoked. LBP I need to buy. ......my monies! :(

voltron

CcrooK said:
Awesome show. I'm still on the fence about Fallout 3 but I think I may give a try seeing and what was talked about in this show. R2 stoked. LBP I need to buy. ......my monies! :(

Its Oblivion with guns. For some that might be a bad thing, but for me its too awesome.

Also, I need this weekend confirmed already.

Top Bottom