• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

accept your lebron future fjordson
0027_ilg7.gif

Jonm1010

Banned
I can understand Parker missing those FT's because he just got a thug elbow to the ribs and that shit hurts. But Duncan?? Come on man!

Just one other thing, the Heat were in the penalty early on. Does Pop tell his players to attack the rim? Nope, just shoot jumpers.

Great coaching there.

I wouldn't place too much on the FTs. The Spurs had already missed four others earlier in the game that made exactly the same difference in the outcome. People focus too much solely on the last five minutes, when the reality is it all adds up over the course of 48.

Miami was the better team tonight.

I'll probably have to dust off my infamous Heat rant soon. It's therapeutic to rant on all the bozos (except Bosh, he's cool).

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
those missed FTs ended up being the difference. can't throw away freebies like that in such an even matchup.

ISOM

This is why you don't trust the spurs in the finals. The spurs are the less athletic team so every free throw for them counts as almost double in a way but the spurs are not clutch free throw shooters. My point is, never trust the spurs.

I can understand Parker missing those FT's because he just got a thug elbow to the ribs and that shit hurts. But Duncan?? Come on man!

It really is on Duncan moreso than Parker if we want to be honest. You make 2 of those free throws, that stupid Ginobli toss at the end gets them overtime. But can't look back.

Bron puts up 35 and 10 after the cramp game. He's really becoming clutch.

The second the Spurs fans started to make it a thing I knew he was going to light them the fuck up.

That run he had in the 3rd quarter where he went 6 for 6 was nutty. All jump shots, too

despite what lebron haters will say, no, they don't, for anyone.

I think I've seen like 3 travelling calls in my life, and I'm 24. you practically have to walk from one end of the court to the other for them to call something.

Pretty sure they called it twice in this damn game :p

Espi

Banned
Honest question from someone who doesn't watch basketball much: Do they not call traveling ever? It's 2 steps after touching the ball with both hands, right?

despite what lebron haters will say, no, they don't, for anyone.

I think I've seen like 3 travelling calls in my life, and I'm 24. you practically have to walk from one end of the court to the other for them to call something.

Jonm1010

Banned
Did you complain earlier when in the game Lebron got hit with a foul when he clearly had all ball?

The foul wasn't on Leonard but on Manu. He hacked Lebron as Lebron drove by.
Probably not the best approach to take as a Heat fan when discussing ref fuckery.

9 times out of 10 you all are on the winning end of that. Tonight was no exception.

But this game was ultimately lost by the Spurs choking.

Subitai

So salty right now.

You would think Spurs would know how to punish putting LeBron on Parker after playing against it before and knowing they would see it again.

Yyyyyyyyeeeeaaahhh!!!!!!

How about that lebroning now. Man the spurs are so good, what an incredible game. We did what we had to, get 1. Now let's take care of home court.

Cipherr

Anyone else just not feeling this finals? These games have been close so I should be hype, but this shit feels dry. Two teams fighting for yet another ring. I would probably be all over this if it was like GSW versus the Knicks or some shit. Two thirsty ass squads with a lot of players fighting for their first.

But this shit? Dry as fuck, both teams just pad their already decent storyline if they win. Im ready for the regular season to see who rebuilds whether Rose returns to form and what moves happen in the offseason.

Fuck this shit.

Cloudy

Banned
I wouldn't place too much on the FTs. The Spurs had already missed four others earlier in the game that made exactly the same difference in the outcome. People focus too much solely on the last five minutes, when the reality is it all adds up over the course of 48.

If they make all 4, they are up 6 with like 4 mins to go. Even splitting the FTs probably allows them to win

Spinluck

Bosh was pretty critical this game. I'm starting to think he's the 2nd best player on the team now.

When Bron was out the team looked terrible except for Bosh.

Pimpwerx

Anyone else just not feeling this finals? These games have been close so I should be hype, but this shit feels dry. Two teams fighting for yet another ring. I would probably be all over this if it was like GSW versus the Knicks or some shit. Two thirsty ass squads with a lot of players fighting for their first.

But this shit? Dry as fuck, both teams just pad their already decent storyline if they win. Im ready for the regular season to see who rebuilds whether Rose returns to form and what moves happen in the offseason.

Fuck this shit.
This is just a preview of next year's Finals. Deal wit it. :p PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom