• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is even worse than the Lebron stuff. Just stupid and childish. No one should be mocking injuries.

That said I knew it was coming the minute it happened and especially how everyone thought it was funny to do so to LeBron.

You are the man. So glad to see a level headed person.

Anyway really heat fans, really. Parkering, that is so pathetic on so many levels. Sigh. Don't make fun of injury, how hard is it to do that. Chalmers almost blew the game there, amazingly Spurs missed their free throws, still there was nothing at all to laugh about there. So much for taking the high ground.

Just wish there were some actual good teams in the league right now to challenge the Heat. This is probably the weakest league I've seen besides 1999.

Jonm1010

Banned
They do it more? Do what more? Flop? Can you back this up with any #s? Just from a simple eye test I would wager the Clippers and especially Chris Paul flop more.

Harden leads the league in getting to the FT line and getting BS contact calls. Thunder get the free throw advantage a lot.

What do the Heat do more?

LOL what? All the posts are about refs and bitching about Lebron. There is tons that can be discussed but year after year, page after page, and post after poster is all about refs and the Heat getting away with it.

What did I dismiss again? I never claimed they don't flop, whine, or get calls.

But the Spurs got more calls especially in the fourth when with 6 minutes left they had Miami in foul trouble. They could have driven to the rim the rest of the way and expected to get a call and go to the free throw line.

They weren't as aggressive. Miami went more to the line this game because they simply didn't settle for 3s and drove to the rim.

There is no controversy except for the constant controversy fans make up in their heads.
If your defense is that harden and the clippers may be worse at flopping and get more BS calls their way then you have already lost.

On the one hand you admit they flop and then on the other you want us to shut up about something they clearly do that you even admit.

It's like you heat fans are channeling Lebron, you benefit more then almost anyone in the league from star calls and ref fuckery but you whine about being the victim of unfair treatment more then anyone else. Then try and play the excuse game when your team clearly gets away with flops and bullshit, which in turn just gets everyone to hate your team and fanbase more.
Wade flop didn't get Manu in foul trouble. Manu made all those bad passes and shot the ball himself with no foul trouble looming over him. How are you even projecting that on him? The flop was much earlier in the game and had no real affect on the game rest of the way.

Leonard getting in foul trouble is simple. Lebron drove to the rim right from the start. He will get the benefit of the doubt. The more frustrating part is Lebron not realizing this every game and being this aggressive instead of settling for jumpers or running the whole offense to set up 3 point shots.

Just seems like you don't want to give Heat credit so you invent other reasons as the main reasons why they win.

This is even worse than the Lebron stuff. Just stupid and childish. No one should be mocking injuries.

That said I knew it was coming the minute it happened and especially how everyone thought it was funny to do so to LeBron.

Leonard getting in foul trouble is simple. They called two non-fouls as fouls on him which took him out at critical points. One of which was when Lebron went on a tear. Then he has to play timid the rest of the way because he risks fouling out. Pretty simple.

As for Manu I already said that the end of the game was on them. Who are you arguing with that? The spurs, despite the fuckery, still had a chance at the end and blew it. They couldn't adjust to Lebron on Parker and couldn't hit critical shots. But your silly if you don't think the two and then three fouls had a negative effect that half. The third being a complete bs call.

Im a Raptors/Lakers fan so to be honest…I despise both of these teams (Don't get it twisted my respect for them is through the roof) With that said. I fully expect this series to go the full 7. I fully expect it to be one hell of a series too. I was not surprise to see LeBron enter God mode and take over.

It's like you heat fans are channeling Lebron, you benefit more then almost anyone in the league from star calls and ref fuckery but you whine about being the victim of unfair treatment more then anyone else. Then try and play the excuse game when your team clearly gets away with flops and bullshit, which in turn just gets everyone to hate your team and fanbase more.

Is this different from any other team? Every team will have fans that bitch about refs, what makes you think Heat fans do it more than others. What proof can you give me that they do. Or do you just focus on it more and ignore everyone else cause you want to hate the Heat more?

Ref complaining to me is the lowest form of sports talk.

Resilient

some of you Heat fans are fucking ridiculous

the cunt took an elbow to the ribs and went down, it's not flopping. if you ever played a sport/engaged in any physical activity you would see how an elbow would to your ribs could potentially floor you.

jesus fucking christ, NBA is so painful these days, the fans are just absolute terrible and poke fun at the dumbest shit.

fertygo

Just wish there were some actual good teams in the league right now to challenge the Heat. This is probably the weakest league I've seen besides 1999.

There's plenty, but the problem the east is utter shite.. I said before, if The big 3 broke up, the league actually looked really good in parity.. there will be at least 8 team with even chance to win.. but that ain't happening if no one able to stop the Heat.

the cunt took an elbow to the ribs and went down, it's not flopping. if you ever played a sport/engaged in any physical activity you would see how an elbow would to your ribs could potentially floor you.

jesus fucking christ, NBA is so painful these days, the fans are just absolute terrible and poke fun at the dumbest shit.

No defending those people, its stupid. Now I don't know your stance but did you object this much to lebroning? Cause cramps WILL floor you, you cant walk, it is completely debilitating. But the entire internet was ok with that cause it was Lebron. Yes NBA fans are terrible.

Pimpwerx

There's plenty, but the problem the east is utter shite.. I said before, if The big 3 broke up, the league actually looked really good in parity.. there will be at least 8 team with even chance to win.. but that ain't happening if no one able to stop the Heat.
BS. If the Heat break up, there's no one to challenge the Spurs other than OKC. How is that better? PEACE.

Jonm1010

Banned
Is this different from any other team? Every team will have fans that bitch about refs, what makes you think Heat fans do it more than others. What proof can you give me that they do. Or do you just focus on it more and ignore everyone else cause you want to hate the Heat more?

Ref complaining to me is the lowest form of sports talk.
Is what different then any other team? The defensiveness of the fanbase for their teams fuckery or the obliviousness?

I'm gonna say this one time before you and efzee continue these weak projections and annoying strawmen.

My issue with the flopping and this game in particular, is that this game and this team is a poster child for poor officiating in this league(they aren't the only ones). Flopping, star treatment and the refs approach to it negatively affects the game and skews the quality of the product on the court almost every game. Lessens the legitimacy of the product and can completely change the outcome of the game and often does(thankfully it didn't tonight but we've seen it these playoffs). Ultimately it's a consequence of a poorly structured officiating system that is too subjective and inconsistent. I get annoyed at the teams that exploit it the most because it's frustrating to watch and annoying to see another team have to overcome it when they should be able to just execute their gameplay and not have to also beat the refs to win. It just becomes poor entertainment. The system disproportiantely hurts teams that dont have superstars because they wont get the "star" calls and will be burned by flops. And rarely will the ref hammer fall fairly on both sides, especielly if one team has stars and the other doesnt. I hate the heat for it in the moment because I don't like to see games tainted by ref fuckery but ultimately I blame the league at the end of the day. They allow it. Lebron, cp3, wade, Manu and harden are just exploiting a broken system that rewards their assholeness.

I don't root for the heat because I like underdogs and i particularly like the spurs and respect the hell out of Pop and Duncan. I get mad at the flopping because it taints the product. I get annoyed at particular heat fans when they deny the impact their preferential treatment affords them over other teams at times. As was the case tonight. It didn't decide the game but it doesn't excuse the premise either.

Call ref discussions the lowest form of sports talk all you want but officiating is the heart of sports. When officiating becomes too bad, the sport looses its legitimacy.

fertygo

BS. If the Heat break up, there's no one to challenge the Spurs other than OKC. How is that better? PEACE.

Both team that you mentioned had 7 game series in this playoff and one loss away from gone fishing early, and you can see it happening again because West is frigging stacked, you can see any of this playoff participant can make it to finals next year also they had 45+ win team fail to go for playoff ffs

And those lowly east game maybe gonna had more fair chance without one superteam that abusing salary cap loophole.

BadAss2961

The Heat breaking up would only mean that LeBron is on an even more stacked team. Like if Miami were to do the unthinkable and kick Wade to the curb to get Melo or some shit like that.

The last series I watched was Dallas and they looked a hell of a lot better than these Spurs this game despite the same kind of stuff happening. I do have hope for the Spurs as they can play some great ball but they definitely getting old. I can barely watch this kind of ball. And to all those noobs who think these pansies and the refs that inherently make them pansies could hold a candle to the 80s and 90s teams I say you full of it. This is pansy basketball.

I'd REALLY like to see an 80s Detroit team play Lebron man. My god he would be left in tears.

Is what different then any other team? The defensiveness of the fanbase for their teams fuckery or the obliviousness?

I'm gonna say this one time before you and efzee continue these weak projections and annoying strawmen.

My issue with the flopping and this game in particular, is that this game and this team is a poster child for poor officiating in this league(they aren't the only ones). Flopping, star treatment and the refs approach to it negatively affects the game and skews the quality of the product on the court almost every game. Lessens the legitimacy of the product and can completely change the outcome of the game and often does(thankfully it didn't tonight but we've seen it these playoffs). Ultimately it's a consequence of a poorly structured officiating system that is too subjective and inconsistent. I get annoyed at the teams that exploit it the most because it's frustrating to watch and annoying to see another team have to overcome it when they should be able to just execute their gameplay and not have to also beat the refs to win. It just becomes poor entertainment. The system disproportiantely hurts teams that dont have superstars because they wont get the "star" calls will be burned by flops. I hate the heat for it in the moment because I don't like to see games tainted by ref fuckery but ultimately I blame the league at the end of the day. They allow it. Lebron, cp3, wade, Manu and harden are just exploiting a broken system that rewards their assholeness.

I don't root for the heat because I like underdogs and i particularly like the spurs and respect the hell out of Pop and Duncan. I get mad at the flopping because it taints the product. I get annoyed at particular heat fans when they deny the impact their preferential treatment affords them over other teams at times. As was the case tonight. It didn't decide the game but it doesn't excuse the premise either.

Call ref discussions the lowest form of sports talk all you want but officiating is the heart of sports. When officiating becomes too bad, the sport looses its legitimacy.

Ok that is fine but the refs are there, there is nothing you can do about it. Attack the league, that is fine but if it gets to the point where you personally feel it is so bad that the league is in question then maybe stop watching the sport. If it is bad it is bad for everyone. Yes stars get the calls but every team has stars.

There are very few games where I would say the refs are the main reason someone lost. In the rest of the games there is actual basketball to talk about, refs should be low on the list of things to mention.

I understand your point but it seems like every time a team that someone doesn't like wins they default to the ref complaints. It is hard to tell those that actually are upset at the sport in general and those just wanting to find excuses.

No I do not believe officiating is the heart of sports. It is a necessary aspect, one that has controversies in every sport, they are there, you deal with it. The sport itself is always more interesting to talk about.

Pimpwerx

Both team that you mentioned had 7 game series in this playoff and one loss away from gone fishing early, and you can see it happening again because West is frigging stacked, you can see any of this playoff participant can make it to finals next year also they had 45+ win team fail to go for playoff ffs

And those lowly east game maybe gonna had more fair chance without one superteam that abusing salary cap loophole.
Yet the Spurs are here for the 5th time in the Duncan era, and the Heat are the only team that should be able to take them the distance. The west is so stacked Spurs and OKC are always at the top. That's Xbone levels of balance. PEACE.

It isn't just hating on Lebron though. It doesn't seem to matter who the team is. The refs are literal dogshit in this league and that book that came out by that old bitchy ass ref is damn near 100% truth, even if it slides away a little. This league is a fix imo and it's almost impossible to watch for those of us who grew up in the 80s and 90s. I can watch NFL and MLB still, so why and the hell is basketball, my favorite sport to play in many ways, so hard to stomach? Because this is pansy ball.

Something changed after Jordan left. Money became the sole focus of this league. That is fine I guess. I was never that interested after Jordan and Pip left and it doesn't look like I need to be anymore.

It isn't just hating on Lebron though. It doesn't seem to matter who the team is. The refs are literal dogshit in this league and that book that came out by that old bitchy ass ref is damn near 100% truth, even if it slides away a little. This league is a fix imo and it's almost impossible to watch for those of us who grew up in the 80s and 90s. I can watch NFL and MLB still, so why and the hell is basketball, my favorite sport to play in many ways, so hard to stomach? Because this is pansy ball.

Then stop watching.

Pimpwerx

The last series I watched was Dallas and they looked a hell of a lot better than these Spurs this game despite the same kind of stuff happening. I do have hope for the Spurs as they can play some great ball but they definitely getting old. I can barely watch this kind of ball. And to all those noobs who think these pansies and the refs that inherently make them pansies could hold a candle to the 80s and 90s teams I say you full of it. This is pansy basketball.

I'd REALLY like to see an 80s Detroit team play Lebron man. My god he would be left in tears.
LOL. Explain the DRTG, which is pace adjusted. Statistically, the worst defense was played in the age of atomic supermen. When will this dumb notion stop? The game is a lot better and more complex today. This is a fact. Unless you think basketball is the one sport that never evolved.

Lebatard put it best this week. Everyone understands the evolution of the athlete...except when it comes to Jordan. Human evolution stopped with Jordan. SMH. PEACE.

Resilient

No defending those people, its stupid. Now I don't know your stance but did you object this much to lebroning? Cause cramps WILL floor you, you cant walk, it is completely debilitating. But the entire internet was ok with that cause it was Lebron. Yes NBA fans are terrible.

i don't even know what lebroning is.

as for the cramps in game 1...injuries happen. it's much more likely that he cramped up and physically couldn't play, than him deciding he wanted to throw Game 1 and jeopardise chipping it 3 years in a row.

LOL. Explain the DRTG, which is pace adjusted. Statistically, the worst defense was played in the age of atomic supermen. When will this dumb notion stop? The game is a lot better and more complex today. This is a fact. Unless you think basketball is the one sport that never evolved.

Lebatard put it best this week. Everyone understands the evolution of the athlete...except when it comes to Jordan. Human evolution stopped with Jordan. SMH. PEACE.

How is it more complex? You need to provides some answers here. Worst defense in Jordan's age? The Bulls? PFFFT. You literally have no clue what you are talking about. Just because what 10 years passed and people start doing roids the game got more complex? This isn't tennis. The rackets haven't changed and people haven't discovered that much dope from when Jordan played. People might be slightly bigger now and they are also slightly dumber on the whole. Phil Jackson is one of the greatest geniuses ever to have played the game and is now in basketball again.

Your idea that defense is better in the age of offense in this league is ABSOLUTELY preposterous. The Pistons of the late 80s and the Lakers and Bulls of the early 90s would have absolutely crushed BOTH of these teams tonight. These two teams have decent defense, not that half this game played tonight wasn't a silly roadshow. But they have serious flaws too.

Me thinks you weren't even born in the 80s. PEACE.

WorldStar

Banned
If the Heat win I'll just take a break from the NBA until something new and actually interesting comes along. It's no big deal when you follow so many different sports.

I really do miss seeing salty Lebron walking off the court though. Those were the days.

this right here reveals exactly how pathetic lebron haters are

you are a joke

Yep, another thing that has deteriorated. The fans are mostly whackjobs these days. Dumb as hell from the looks of some of these people.

All it takes is one stroll over to ESPN forums to see the cesspool of stupid.

Jonm1010

Banned
this right here reveals exactly how pathetic lebron haters are

you are a joke
Why is he?

I don't share his view but I can sympathize.

When one team or one player that you have no interest in is seemingly going to win for the foreseeable future, I can understand growing tired of putting up with the slog of a season only to see the same outcomes.

Although I think this team only has a couple more in em. If that.

You need a new avatar.

image.php

Stones and cornball.. glasshouses.

Look, I don't even care if the Heat win. I just want my damn game back. I want these facking horrid refs out and I want basketball to be a man's game again.

JUST GET RID OF FLOPPING.

50k fines! Do something PLEASE.

Pimpwerx

How is it more complex? You need to provides some answers here. Worst defense in Jordan's age? The Bulls? PFFFT. You literally have no clue what you are talking about. Just because what 10 years passed and people start doing roids the game got more complex? This isn't tennis. The rackets haven't changed and people haven't discovered that much dope from when Jordan played. People might be slightly bigger now and they are also slightly dumber on the whole. Phil Jackson is one of the greatest geniuses ever to have played the game and is now in basketball again.

Your idea that defense is better in the age of offense in this league is ABSOLUTELY preposterous. These two teams have decent defense, not that half this game played tonight wasn't a silly roadshow.

Me thinks you weren't even born in the 80s. PEACE.
DRTG is pace adjusted. Tells you points per possession. The pace was so fast back in the 80s and early 90s, there wasn't any defense being played.

Zones are allowed today. The trapping schemes and Thib's strategy of overloading the strong side with defenders have lead to more complicated defenses.

Explain how you can have great defense with fast pace. The numbers don't support the rose-tinted, nostalgia-blurred memories people have of the past.

I won't even get into the teams the reverred Jordan Bulls had to get through to reach 6 Finals. Jordanism should just be a religion because people worship him blindly. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Look, I don't even care if the Heat win. I just want my damn game back. I want these facking horrid refs out and I want basketball to be a man's game again.

Pacers and Bulls play manly ball like you want. It is wholely unwatchable. No one tuned in to watch Charles Oakley and Bill Lambeer thugging it up. PEACE.

DRTG is pace adjusted. Tells you points per possession. The pace was so fast back in the 80s and early 90s, there wasn't any defense being played.

Zones are allowed today. The trapping schemes and Thib's strategy of overloading the strong side with defenders have lead to more complicated defenses.

Explain how you can have great defense with fast pace. The numbers don't support the rose-tinted, nostalgia-blurred memories people have of the past.

I won't even get into the teams the reverred Jordan Bulls had to get through to reach 6 Finals. Jordanism should just be a religion because people worship him blindly. PEACE.

And exactly which games and teams did you go to see in the 80s there guy? And don't tell me you just inputted a bunch of random stats to get all that. The Bulls played defense. The Pistons played defense. And they both played HARD. None of this sissy crap was allowed. Floppers lol? Right, you'd be laughed off the court mostly.

Pacers and Bulls play manly ball like you want. It is wholely unwatchable. No one tuned in to watch Charles Oakley and Bill Lambeer thugging it up. PEACE.

Now I know yer just flapping. What are you 16? You never witnessed an 80s game in yer life bud. No one tuned in? Right.

Kanguro

Neo Member
I swear there is no lower level of discourse on GAF than this thread. Bu bu bu 90's... bu bu bu 80's.... bu bu bu star treatement... bu bu bu flopping .... bu bu bu rigged... bu bu bu if this and that had happened then ..... bu bu bu Jordan.

Y'all need to quit watching basketball and quit posting in this thread. Make a separate thread for your basketball Illuminati conspiracy theories where you can bitch to your heart's content and compare notes on crafting stylish tinfoil hats.

I cringe to say this but if some of the posters on here were to make arguments of the same quality on the gaming side they'd be banned within minutes. This "you have no idea what you you're talking about" "NO you literally have NO IDEA what you're talking about" back and forth is tragic.

It's a shame the other NBAGaf forum is just as bad if not worse.

Mxrz

Not to blow your mind, but people flopped in the 80s. People bitched about the refs in the 80s. People screamed rigged in the 80s.Yes teams played more physical back then, but hey, the rules let them. People try to romanticize the NBA a little too much.

Jonm1010

Banned

It's basically on the league at this point. They've talked the game for the last couple offseasons and then laid off each season. By the time the playoffs come it's the Wild West again.

I swear there is no lower level of discourse on GAF than this thread. Bu bu bu 90's... bu bu bu 80's.... bu bu bu star treatement... bu bu bu flopping .... bu bu bu rigged... bu bu bu if this and that had happened then ..... bu bu bu Jordan.

Y'all need to quit watching basketball and quit posting in this thread. Make a separate thread for your basketball Illuminati conspiracy theories where you can bitch to your heart's content and compare notes on crafting stylish tinfoil hats.

I cringe to say this but if some of the posters on here were to make arguments of the same quality on the gaming side they'd be banned within minutes. This "you have no idea what you you're talking about" "NO you literally have NO IDEA what you're talking about" back and forth is tragic.

I guess they are telling people to leave if they cannot handle it. I personally don't mind discussing 80s and 90s ball within the context of the historical game. It has changed so much for the worse in some ways that it's worth discussing.

Not to blow your mind, but people flopped in the 80s. People bitched about the refs in the 80s. People screamed rigged in the 80s.Yes teams played more physical back then, but hey, the rules let them. People try to romanticize the NBA a little too much.

I just watched the entire 95-96 championship and I didn't see much at all. What I did see what two teams better than what we have here who took their time and played solid ball without too much referee interference. Was it perfect? No. Was it better than this here? Yes.

The refs sucked in the 80's and 90's and they still suck now. Nothing has changed. Basketball is a hard sport to referee, everything is happening so quickly.

Like I said get rid of flopping and that is a start. I can watch the game without heaving then. We can talk about other things later.

When flopping affects 6-7 calls a game it is getting way out of hand. I don't hate today's basketball. But I enjoyed the Dallas basketball series better and I also enjoyed the last Heat series more. This one is just off to a bad start imo.

I'll admit I couldn't handle a couple of those Lakers championships, esp when Sacramento caught the death whistle. But I never minded SA all that much.

I can't believe the Mavs lost in game 7 to the Spurs... I got put in jail for like a month right when the playoffs started :( I just got out two days ago man, it was awesome tho.

I still think Spurs win in 6 though

Pimpwerx

And exactly which games and teams did you go to see in the 80s there guy? And don't tell me you just inputted a bunch of random stats to get all that. The Bulls played defense. The Pistons played defense. And they both played HARD. None of this sissy crap was allowed. Floppers lol? Right, you'd be laughed off the court mostly.
I'm 36. I remember seeing Jordan play for the Tar Heels. I've seen plenty of hoops in my life.

You named two teams. Name more. THE STATS DON'T SUPPORT YOU. If you're bored, check my post history. I made s longish post about it citing the various basketball-reference sources. It's a stupid idea that some people hold on to, but is not only illogical in the sense of sports evolutio, BUT ISN'T SUPPORTED BY ANY METRIC. Your eyes and memory aren't a metric. You need to quantify stuff in sports, when the very nature of fandom causes bias in qualitative analysis.

Just listen to yourself and think for a moment. Why would the sport regress? What would be the underlying cause for it. It's one thing to spout bullshit that clearly hasn't been thought through, and it's another to keep defending it. The concept is contradictory to the nature of sports and...well...nature. This is essentially the flat earth theory of sports. That's what I always refer to it as the age of atomic supermen. Like sports science and training hasn't gotten exponentially better. SMH.

Now I know yer just flapping. What are you 16? You never witnessed an 80s game in yer life bud. No one tuned in? Right.

The oldest guy in the thread always finds these kinds of comments cute. I started watching basketball around the age of 6. You figure out if I've seen any 80s ball. LOL. PEACE.

Jonm1010

Banned

People get heated discussing popular, polarizing and controversial topics on message boards. Who would of thunk it?

I'm 36. I remember seeing Jordan play for the Tar Heels. I've seen plenty of hoops in my life.

You named two teams. Name more. THE STATS DON'T SUPPORT YOU. If you're bored, check my post history. I made s longish post about it citing the various basketball-reference sources. It's a stupid idea that some people hold on to, but is not only illogical in the sense of sports evolutio, BUT ISN'T SUPPORTED BY ANY METRIC. Your eyes and memory aren't a metric. You need to quantify stuff in sports, when the very nature of fandom causes bias in qualitative analysis.

Just listen to yourself and think for a moment. Why would the sport regress? What would be the underlying cause for it. It's one thing to spout bullshit that clearly hasn't been thought through, and it's another to keep defending it. The concept is contradictory to the nature of sports and...well...nature. This is essentially the flat earth theory of sports. That's what I always refer to it as the age of atomic supermen. Like sports science and training hasn't gotten exponentially better. SMH. PEACE.

I think this is very highly debateable. This is not Tennis. We still play with the same ball and mostly the same rules. Nothing like 80s to 90s hockey as happened. Only players using better chemists has happened. Coaches may have gotten smarter, but again this isn't quite baseball either and you don't need to go over nearly as many stats.

Basketball does evolve, but what you are trying to say to me is that is has evolved so much since what 95-96, that the game is just that much better now and more complex. I don't buy it. I watched games in all those eras and I saw some tough ass teams that would have easily put the defense down to stop these guys. I just don't get where you are coming from in some respects.

Basketball is a really primal sport per se. It doesn't involve nearly the complexity that some other sports have to deal with, but on an individual level it is much more prominent imo. I don't personally think we have evolved that much since 95-96, although I do see where you are going with this.

I AM personally talking about the best teams in the NBA in both eras. I didn't watch much of the other teams. And from what I see yes I will take those 95-96 Bulls over any of these teams any day of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom