• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | October 2012 Thread | PLAY.ME

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Watch Early Adopter require it being in the same life, because that's how multiplayer achievements tRoll.

Returners

anyone played UT3?

I'm getting my old 2% trophy percentage up.

For the "Get a Life": get 200 kills per day for 50 days trophy, can I move my system time back instead of forward? How are the trophies timestamped?

BHK3

Banned
anyone played UT3?

For the "Get a Life": get 200 kills per day for 50 days trophy, can I move my system time back instead of forward? How are the trophies timestamped?

You can, timestamps will be synced with the online clock rather then your offline. I think you only need to go online for 1 trophy, and thats to participate in a online match(you can just spectate and you'll get it)

Everything else can be done using bots, you will need the map packs downloaded if you want to quickly do the trophies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
anyone played UT3?

Yes

It just has to be 50 different days
Timestamped to real time
You can't put 2020 in get UT3 to make trophies show up as 2020 lol
Internal clock is still set, you're just masking it to cheat the game code

You can do it against bots, create room, password protect get 200 kills, repeat process 49 more times

Returners

Yes

It just has to be 50 different days
Timestamped to real time
You can't put 2020 in get UT3 to make trophies show up as 2020 lol
Internal clock is still set, you're just masking it to cheat the game code

You can do it against bots, create room, password protect get 200 kills, repeat process 49 more times

Thanks! Was thinking of mopping up other trophies along the way, didn't know what the timestamp was going to be on those.

also:

LBP Vita: http://vita.lbp.me/v/8ebpd

thanks in advance. It's really just for the trophy.

Footos22

God im slacking massively.
Got my first achievement in over a week. Get 10 kills with all CQ weapons on Battlefield 3.

If i spent as much time playing other games other then Battlefield id have a massive score this month.

But it's addictive as hell and the only online game i have played since bad company 2.
36 hours this month just online.

brentech

I've been consumed by FIFA since it launched for the most part (not super concerned with trophies there, but actually at like 65%), but I also took some time out to actually finish more than the very first chapter of RE5 along with working on the Borderlands DLC. I completely finished the Mad Moxxie DLC and am currently just needing Braaaaiiinnnnns (the final one) for the Jakobs Cove DLC.

Also really enjoying Payday: The Heist.
I love PS+, it's been good to me. I've earned lots of various trophies this month and just hit level 16.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So Resident evil 4 is so good i bought twice once full price on PSN and for 10 bucks on the Xbox, yeah getting all the trophies/achievements is gonna be fun.

GraveRobberX

Platinum #120 (Vita Platinum #2)
Resistance: Burning Skies

Not bad, have all the Resistance Platinums possible now
Wish FOM and Retribution (HD remix hopefully) had trophies

So far I have almost all Insomniac Platinums/Trophies possible =D
Resistance 2 & 3, R&C ACIT & A4O, and to an extent RC 1, 2, only 3 missing due to horrible glitch, will get back to it soon enough

Plat #73: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Current GOTY. Seriously too good.

Man I need that one in my veins....

Gonna take a bite into Killzone HD this weekend. Started on Easy because man, have shooters evolved from early next-gen. I remembered being awed by Killzone when it first came out on PS2 but it took me a while to get back into the pace and flow again. Reload animations are still sogood.jpg. It's amazing how much I take the CoD shooter model for granted now. Infinity Ward truly had an enormous impact on the genre, even in SP.

Game also continues the trend of horrible checkpointing in PS2 games :) . Gonna start Hard mode probably this afternoon, Rico should be a good character for that (he can take more damage).

Nemesis_

Yeah, all these rampant assignments are really hindering my progress. I finished Resident Evil 6 and Dishonored both on their respective launch weeks.

Hopefully I'll see a return to form with AC3. The multiplayer is so bothersome (though I managed to do it in both Brotherhood and Revelations so we'll see :D)

these checkpoints in killzone HD, ugh!

I feel ya bro. I just platinumed the game this morning. Still loved it but the checkpointing is indeed atrocious. I mopped up some remaining trophies during my Hard run yesterday by swapping between characters (mostly between Rico and Hakha), but I suggest people stick with Rico on their Hard run, it really helps to have a chaingun and some extra health.

The battlefields trophies are really easy with 7 guys on your team vs 1 on the other. :D

Because I platted Sleeping Dogs this month I looked into my PS+ backlog folder and booted up Just Cause 2. Enjoyable sanbox but the trophies will probably take a while, might wanna be careful not to get an open-world burn out with AC3 and AC:L around the corner....

GraveRobberX

Because I platted Sleeping Dogs this month I looked into my PS+ backlog folder and booted up Just Cause 2. Enjoyable sanbox but the trophies will probably take a while, might wanna be careful not to get an open-world burn out with AC3 and AC:L around the corner....

**Heads Up!**

Read trophy guide

Especially the collect all vehicle one
A certain plane vanishes if you conquer 2 areas to 100%
Only known 2 locations for it
You will have to jump through fucking hoops to spawn it if you miss out, trust me
Friend went in blind, took him 3 days to get it to spawn
So this is a warning!

Never hurts to skim the list to see if anything can fuck you over

Also I'm enjoying Unit 13, anyone still have it or playing it, can use some HVT goodness >.>;

brentech

**Heads Up!**

Read trophy guide

You will have to jump through fucking hoops to spawn it if you miss out, trust me
So this is a warning!

Also I'm enjoying Unit 13, anyone still have it or playing it, can use some HVT goodness >.>;
Eh, it took me like 30min to spawn it using some video that showed how. Kind of a pain but not as bad as simply finding them all. At least I knew it was coming.

I'm playing Unit 13 every now and then. I'm slow to progress because I only move on after I 5 star a level. Haven't tried HVTs yet at all.

daevv

Anyone playing Medal of Honor Warfighter on 360?

Despite the beating it's taking in the press and community it's not that bad of a game and a fairly easy trophy/achievement set if you've 100% any of the CODs or a FPS before. Do the campaign a few times for the difficulty ones and about 20-25 hours of online.

There is a achievement glitch I've found related to the Warchief achievement on 360. Unlock all soldiers. There are 72 of them. EA had a promo that if you played Battlefield 3 and Warfighter on 360 you get the Swedish Speco Op soldier unlocked for free. This is the soldier that glitches if you have both Battlefield 3 and Warfighter on the same battlelog profile.

Thread on the Battlelog site that is close to confirming the glitch. http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/mohw/forum/threadview/2832654490025336529/1/

Promo that created it: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654786557443487/

Returners

**Heads Up!**

Read trophy guide

So this is a warning!

I still have the game. Hit me up for HVTs.

Cudder

Anyone playing Medal of Honor Warfighter on 360?

Despite the beating it's taking in the press and community it's not that bad of a game and a fairly easy trophy/achievement set if you've 100% any of the CODs or a FPS before. Do the campaign a few times for the difficulty ones and about 20-25 hours of online.

There is a achievement glitch I've found related to the Warchief achievement on 360. Unlock all soldiers. There are 72 of them. EA had a promo that if you played Battlefield 3 and Warfighter on 360 you get the Swedish Speco Op soldier unlocked for free. This is the soldier that glitches if you have both Battlefield 3 and Warfighter on the same battlelog profile.

Thread on the Battlelog site that is close to confirming the glitch. http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/mohw/forum/threadview/2832654490025336529/1/

Promo that created it: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654786557443487/

Is this a problem for PS3 players? That's what I'm playing it on.

daevv

Is this a problem for PS3 players? That's what I'm playing it on.

The unlock promo was for PC and 360 only so you should be clear on PS3. Check your Battlelog profile for the Swedish Spec Op after you reach rank 27 to see if he's unlocked (not grayed out) to be sure. I believe he's a free download on the PSN store though so avoid that for now.

I feel ya bro. I just platinumed the game this morning. Still loved it but the checkpointing is indeed atrocious. I mopped up some remaining trophies during my Hard run yesterday by swapping between characters (mostly between Rico and Hakha), but I suggest people stick with Rico on their Hard run, it really helps to have a chaingun and some extra health.

The battlefields trophies are really easy with 7 guys on your team vs 1 on the other. :D

thanks for the advice for those 2 trophies. was just wondering about that battlefields one before i got online.

Atolm

Platinum #45 - Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland

Those Japanse developers don''t know how to make challenging and fun trophy sets...anyway the game is good. I'll grab Meruru at 10-20€ like I did with this one.

MrBS

9EZwP.jpg

So swag.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
19th platinum trophy.

FStLt.jpg

(by the way, I'm still using the YGC card, this is only temporary since YGC is down)

Got my 17th Plat with Fallout: New Vegas! No dlc btw. Back to P4 before golden comes out. Had a struggle near the end with a lvl 15 character. Even on very easy, it was still kinda hard. I'm not sure who knocks me down or was it the Legate, but that move is hella cheap. Wail on me as I get up lol.

Archon473

Is there a way I can earn trophies on a friend's PS3? If I sign in with my PSN account on his PS3 and perform a sync operation with the new Online Mode for trophies, will our lists merge (this is something I do not want)?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

Noi

Man, YGC picks the best worst times to go under for maintenance.
KuGsj.gif

Going to see if I can't sneak in one more plat before tomorrow.

Montresor

I earned 5 gamerscore this month... lol.

Though that might jump up tomorrow with the Max Payne 3 DLC coming out. I think with that DLC coming through, I might be inspired to also get the last achievement-centric DLC for Modern Warfare 3 and to also get Leviathan for Mass Effect 3.

Anyone else in this thread play Max Payne 3? The Max Payne OT is friggin dead man. No one even posted about the new DLC yet there. I might whip up a post soon.

Noi

Platinum #74: Hyperdimension Neptunia

I have no idea how I manage to dive into Compile Heart games and make it out with my sanity intact. Guh, so awful. Then again, I finished Last Rebellion less than a month ago, so I can always say that I've played worse...

GraveRobberX

God I'm loving the ever living shit outta Unit 13

Fucking Zipper =/

Y U No do this for Socom!?

Can you imagine a PS3 version of Unit 13, GAWD DAMN!

4 Player Co-op Goodness

Terrorists aka my kin/relatives, "Gon Get Dis' Work!"

WfGvgl.jpg

DAT BONUS SWAG!
**BITES LIP!**

Is psnprofiles more reliable than yourgamercards? It seems like ygc is always down.

Well it seems so.

I'm fearing for tomorrow because it exactly 24 hours I need to tally the scores again. Xbox cards are fine usually but YGC is fickle as hell.

I would suggest to other sites like exophase, psnprofiles and psntrophyleaders to add a Trophy numerical score to their gamercards. I'd gladly take a more stable gamercard over a regularly updated one. Not sure how other people think about this but for now YGC offers the easiest way to tally trophy scores.

jimi_dini

Someone contacted me via PSN for my Binary Domain save. Lol, yeah right. I will surely upload it, so someone will use it to hack trophies (Platinum is 0.83% according to PSNprofiles, only 78 people got it heh).

Joni

Someone contacted me via PSN for my Binary Domain save. Lol, yeah right. I will surely upload it, so someone will use it to hack trophies (Platinum is 0.83% according to PSNprofiles, only 78 people got it heh).

Too bad there is no way to place a virus in a save.

Congrats on that Platinum, and respect for standing against cheaters.

GraveRobberX

Damn haven't been to the save hacking scene in a while...

It just takes one person = flood gates >_<

jimi_dini

Congrats on that Platinum, and respect for standing against cheaters.

did it in may :p I was the 45th achiever. Played with CrazyApes, Gazel_Ministry, everlong416 + Seok-hwan. 1 or 2 of those are even on gaf. I really loved playing invasion. The game has some issues though, cheated me out of 2 round 50 wins (and it takes almost 3 hours to get to round 50, no pause, no save, no continues, no additional lifes, no nothing and it gets pretty hard from round 35 onward - if the whole team dies, it's game over and everyone that died will respawn next round with sucky standard weapons).

My first round 50 win was on the first map. I was the last one alive, 2 or 3 enemy snipers were there. They almost got me too :p Managed to get them all and got the trophy for the 2 other guys. Would have loved to have a video of that. It was insane.

cheaters/hackers already used my Space Channel 5 Part 2 save, will never upload my saves again. :/ I used to do that to backup my saves (to GameFAQs). At least PSNprofiles does something about cheaters now. Binary Domain platinum is my rarest trophy.

Well it seems so.

I'm fearing for tomorrow because it exactly 24 hours I need to tally the scores again. Xbox cards are fine usually but YGC is fickle as hell.

I would suggest to other sites like exophase, psnprofiles and psntrophyleaders to add a Trophy numerical score to their gamercards. I'd gladly take a more stable gamercard over a regularly updated one. Not sure how other people think about this but for now YGC offers the easiest way to tally trophy scores.

How're you doing it otherwise? Using PSNProfiles leaderboards?

How're you doing it otherwise? Using PSNProfiles leaderboards?

Might have to but not everyone is on there and it takes a lot of time.....

New thread will be up in about 24 hours because of busy schedule but don't worry, it will be there! The LBP Vita list will be posted during the course of this week, even though not a lot of people posted their level.

Just got AC3 Freedom Edition in the mail too today. I think I'm gonna get the MP-trophies out of the way first. If anyone's up for some Wolfpack co-op just hit me up on PSN. :)

SmithnCo

Got the plat in Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for Vita. About 30 hours total.

Great game, people need to play this for Vita or 3DS. The Vita version's trophies are just a bonus for the awesomeness within.

Atolm

Got the plat in Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for Vita. About 30 hours total.

Great game, people need to play this for Vita or 3DS. The Vita version's trophies are just a bonus for the awesomeness within.

Can I play VLR without playing 999 first? I have VLR pre-ordered (Europe here) and I love Visual novel/graphic adventure stuff on portable systems, but I don't have access to a DS.

I think I'll watch a full playthrough for 999 in Youtube...

By the way, I'm playing Deus Ex: HR - The Missing Link, and bought Okami HD yesterday. And I still need to beat LBP PS Vita and buy Dishonored. Busy season...

Just a heads up, the new thread will hopefully be up this weekend because of server migration on YGC.net. Xbox scores will be tallied as usual for the score on October 31st 8pm GMT+1.

Sorry guys...

Ein Bear

Been on a bit of an Assassin's Creed kick recently, and was vaguely thinking of going back and getting the Plats for Brotherhood and Revelations.

Are these even doable anymore? How bad are the multiplayer trophies?

Returners

Been on a bit of an Assassin's Creed kick recently, and was vaguely thinking of going back and getting the Plats for Brotherhood and Revelations.

Are these even doable anymore? How bad are the multiplayer trophies?

Revelations yes. Brotherhood... even if there is people, it's still to level 50.

Top Bottom