• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Target/Wal-Mart/BB/Gamestop PS4 Black Friday Bundles are up $399.99 GTA V-TLOU

Toki767

Would be an incredible troll if everyone tweeted Greenberg pictures of stacks of PS4s and lying about Xbox Ones being sold out only to see the PS4 outsell it in November NPDs

Damn Amazon is out of the GTA bundle. I wonder how many pallets they had.

Pickup_truck_loaded_with_pallets_Memphis_TN_2013-04-25_001.jpg

I really dont wait/pay for quick shipping

Might have to do that if the walmart i go to later doesnt have any

Best Buy was free shipping for PS4 (anything over $35).

They'll quote a delivery date of Dec 12, but as many has stated it seem to be a placeholder.

I got my tracking number the same day, and has already been shipped due to be delivered Dec 2.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I had 1473 egg points from Newegg! They're expiring in three days, so I don't know whether I should wait at least two more days to see if Advanced Warfare gets cheaper, otherwise I can get it for $34 right now because of the points. Shit, what to do?

D:D:D:D:D:

A friend picked up a os4 with call of duty and 12 month is+. I did my part

Also the stack of Xbox one and ps4 were pretty Mich the same when I first took a picture at best buy. Maybe one or two were sold from both. But yeah. Not much

Thinking about getting a PS4 as a gift for someone, but I'd like to keep the games and just give them the system.
At best buy it reads as Grand Theft Auto V hardware on the receipt. If you're giving it as a gift why give the receipt? Or just ask for a gift receipt, I know target does this and it doesn't even show bathe product, just a Barcode.

Lemondish

When was this picture taken? shouldn't the price be $329 if it's from the Black Friday sale?

Today, Nashua, NH. Right across the border from Mass in the closest BB. As you may or may not know, NH has no sales tax, so there are a ton of folks that come to visit this area for black friday. Taken by my galaxy s4. Not sure if there's any way I can show the timestamp. I can show my receipt for today, though.

Shengar

I don't see too much value in game pack-ins. I've already played The Last of Us on PS3, I would prefer to get GTAV on PC, and the console is the normal MSRP.

PS4 is Black Friday 2015 for me.

Wise decision considering PS4 should already packed to the brim with exclusive games at that point.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Can I ask if this bundle is supposed to be $399 until a certain date?

The reason I ask is that a Fred Meyer close to me is trying to sell it for $450.

lt519

If anyone is still shopping at Target try this promo code out:

DECUVFXHZHCTOYS

Supposed to be an extra $5 off $75 or more promo code I just got in the mail. May only work once.

wotta

Interesting that Amazon is out of all the PS4 bundles with exception of the standard unit. Meanwhile the Assassin's Bundle continues to sit at the top. I'm guessing in this case that the Xbox One has easily won November, considering this bundle was on sale before Black Friday and still is.

PS4 should do well, but based on what people are saying that Xbox One has this month wrapped up in the U.S at least. i'd say possibly December too based on Sony seemingly having low stock of its more popular bundles.

I'd imagine that PS4 will win Worldwide, so any gain for MS could be cancelled out on overall totals.

NPD will be interesting that's for sure.

Out of curiosity, are the PS4 bundles out of stock at brick and mortor too? And how's it doing at the likes of Gamestop, BestBuy etc?

Top Bottom