• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Target/Wal-Mart/BB/Gamestop PS4 Black Friday Bundles are up $399.99 GTA V-TLOU

Boke1879

Smart to make a thread. Hopefully people can jump on this without having to deal with actually going to the stores.

Too little, too late :/

I see they didn't even include PS+ membership either.

What-gif.gif

orochi91

He was adamant about Xbone's Sunset Overdrive bundle would help MS win October. Don't be surprised, I honestly believe he's playing a character.

That's because I thought the SO bundle deal started in October.

It turns out it was in November >.>

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
It's $70 more than the XB1, an included PS+ membership would have made a world of difference.

MS has been having BF pricing for sometime now leading up to today.
People bought more PS4s at $449 in September. Price doesn't mean much when mindshare is strong.

vesvci

Banned
It's $70 more than the XB1, an included PS+ membership would have made a world of difference.

Let me post this again...

PS4 = $400

XBO = $349 + $25 controller audio adapter + $25 controller charge kit

This is a fairer comparison. Even at $329, the price difference is not massive, the PS4 is still the better console.

sense

486.gif

you seem to care more than sony. if sony wanted to win NPD for console war bs then they would forego profit and cut price or add more games or plus to push people to buy but they are smart and letting MS have its month or two and just reap the profits.when next year rolls around and they have a ton of exclusives hitting they will lower the price

Rymuth

That's because I thought the SO bundle deal started in October.

It turns out it was in November >.>
Attaboy, Orochi! Keep playing that character. We need all the entertainment we can get.

PS4's sales are gonna drop to zero. "That train's coming to a screeching halt," amirite? ;P

orochi91

People bought more PS4s at $449 in September. Price doesn't mean much when mindshare is strong.

You're putting too much stock into this mindshare nonsense, which isn't that strong to begin with here in NA, especially in the US.

The gap between the 2 is only around 1 million, which isn't nearly enough for some snowball effect to happen.

Well, it includes a PS4 while the $70 cheaper one includes an Xbox One, explaning the price difference.

Lol

bebop242

Let me post this again...

PS4 = $400

XBO = $349 + $25 controller audio adapter + $25 controller charge kit

This is a fairer comparison. Even at $329, the price difference is not massive, the PS4 is still the better console.

That value argument died last gen when the 360 was outselling the ps3 regardless of value.

Top Bottom