• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Target/Wal-Mart/BB/Gamestop PS4 Black Friday Bundles are up $399.99 GTA V-TLOU

Really hope amazon or another online retailer comes through with the 29.99 or 39.99 PS+ deal.

I thought those will go up with these bundles.

HORRORSHØW

Don't think they'll win it, except if the amount of bundles is massive and I mean MASSIVE !
i don't think they'll win either. in fact, i think MS may take it by a nice margin. this talk is neither here nor there, though.

on topic: the gta/tlou bundle is great, with arguably better games than MS's offering.

ARRRGGG I don't plan to play TLOU again, and I don't think getting the bundle is worth it for GTA V. I'd probably just get a PS4 for playing Ground Zeroes and Second Son.

I'd should have bought a 3rd PS4 at $329 from Newegg.

Don't seem like that good of a deal next to all the Xbox One deals.

I think the PS4 will still sell regardless. If I wanted, I could have bought an Xbox One with all the deals Microsoft is offering. However, I wanted a PS4 and no amount of deals could sway me. This PS4 deal just seemed like an amazing offer since I was in the market for a PS4. If there are more people like me, I expect to see the PS4 to do amazing numbers.

JayEH

ARRRGGG I don't plan to play TLOU again, and I don't think getting the bundle is worth it for GTA V. I'd probably just get a PS4 for playing Ground Zeroes and Second Son.

You can sell both those games and end up paying around 330.

orochi91

A third PS4?!

He's PS4 fan, it's just he's pissed at the idea of Sony losing November NPD.

Holy shit.

You understand.

My sports analogy wasn't wasted.

On Demand

Banned
This has more to do with the fact that one group of the additional games in the bundle went OOS so you can't purchase it anymore (the games were divided into two groups and you picked one from each group). It went OOS like 30 mins after it went live. As others have pointed out, the GTAV/TLoU bundle is still available.

Ah. Didn't know that.

Serenity

You know as much as it seems those x1 bundles are selling on Amazon they haven't even entered the top 100 sellers for the year. I remember the Destiny Bundle bundle entered right away and kept moving up. Don't know who is going to win but I don't think the x1 has built some huge lead. This bundle will probably shoot straight to number 1 on the hourly chart which I don't think the ACU bundle has done yet.

Precisely.

Here's a Sports analogy.

The PS4 = Blue Jays (my home team).

The XB1 = Yankees.

Yankees fumbled out the gate, but have since been tearing it up leading in to the post-season (Black Friday).

The Jays, who started out strong, are now coasting into the post-season lacking the momentum their division rival has.

What? The Xbox had never won any championships, and the Yankees have won more than anyone....

Maddocks

Got mine, Lego Batman and Little Big instead though because I got it from newegg. But still a deal is a deal. Now its time to get me a ps+ card and call it a year.

I'm holding out for that as well.

I'm not even going near that thread if PS4 loses.

Dude, there is no such narrative that if PS4 loses November there are going to be mass meltdowns. Almost every single legitimate SalesGAF poster thinks Microsoft will win November. I MS will, it's not like this would be some huge unseen upset out of nowhere.

Edit, BANNED, Damn it now you won't be in that sales thread. I bet you do show up in it when PS4 loses November, just watch, you will be there, posting in it ;)

BumRush

Orochi, can you take a pic of your PS4 setup? Put on the Eagles / Cowboys game to prove you took it. I think a lot of us are having a hard time believing you own one with the way you talk about Sony and MS...

Boke1879

Yea lets just get back to the topic at hand. We don't need this getting closed. So the bundle is still up on Walmart huh?

h#shdem0n

So tempted to get on that GTA V + TLoU bundle. Unfortunately I can't justify it right now as my financial situation is kind of up in the air. Le sigh.

Look at his status...

iIkVnvbPPsgCR.gif

At least hopefully now we can get back on topic.

I hope the LBP/Lego bundle sells well too. Great titles for family

Top Bottom