• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Target/Wal-Mart/BB/Gamestop PS4 Black Friday Bundles are up $399.99 GTA V-TLOU

An-Det

Glad I saw this, now I don't have to stay up late to order one like I expected. Ordered from Gamestop to use up all my credit, came out to just under $30 for the bundle. A bit strange since it doesn't list that I used all that credit on the confirmation so I'll have to watch my card, but super excited to finally have that done.

CREMSteve

I would totally bite on a second ps4 for our bedroom if I could get this deal in Canada. Best we've got here seems to be 469 for console plus one game.

Vestal

Gold Member
I'm at target right now. They still have quiet a few of these bundles. Don't think it helps that its right next to the 329+50gift card MS deal. Xbones are gone now though.

thuway

I'm at target right now. They still have quiet a few of these bundles. Don't think it helps that its right next to the 329+50gift card MS deal. Xbones are gone now though.
Awesome news for Microsoft. They really put in work with that deal.

Also I'm using my imagination since no pics.

sense

Sony probably thought xbox one would be by the water coolers

Orochi got banned? I kind of liked the guy in general but it got pretty goddamn annoying having him hellbent on XB1 winning November and talking like its a fact.

iIkVnvbPPsgCR.gif

BhWpzi5.gif

================================

holy crap the GTAV+TLoU Amazon bundle already has like 80 5 star reviews.

sense

Sony probably thought they had a 1million+ sales lead and didn't need to drop the price to sell consoles. Silly Sony.

sony probably thought of making money than giving away consoles at ridiculous prices and cheapening its value over the long term

Neiteio

Gah, very tempted, but I'm concerned about the build quality of the PS4 console and controller. Tempted to wait for a revision... :-\

Neiteio

So it looks like you download the games, right? It doesn't actually come with physical disks. I assume you don't need PlayStation Plus to download the games, right?

Neiteio

You don't need ps+ to download content from PSN.
OK, good. I plan to get PS+ at some point, but only when there are games I really want to play online. I just want to make sure that if I get this bundle, I can smoothly download the included games.

So it looks like you download the games, right? It doesn't actually come with physical disks. I assume you don't need PlayStation Plus to download the games, right?

I think GTAV is physical, TLOU is digital.

I think it's best to not put too much stock in anecdotal evidence one way or the other. Regardless, MS and Sony will likely sell out all of this stock by end of weekend. Depends on who shipped more.

Neiteio

PS4's generally come with physical
It says:

Bundle includes: black PlayStation 4 System 500 GB, black DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, AC Power Cord, HDMI Cable, Mono Headset, USB 2.0 Cable, Grand Theft Auto V and a The Last of Us: Remastered download voucher

That sounds to me like a physical copy of GTAV and a download voucher for TLoUR. I'm not sure, though.

I'd be fine with that, I just want to know what's in the box.

Neiteio

Well, I ordered it. I have no idea where I'll find the time to enjoy this alongside the onslaught of Nintendo goodies this season, but both of those games are incredible and PS3 was my most-played console last gen, so I was already going to get a PS4.

How is The Evil Within on PS4? My gaming PC has served me faithfully but could barely maintain a stable framerate on TEW, even with most settings dialed down.

m@cross

Despite my best efforts, my son refused to switch teams and asked for a XB1. Went on Bestbuy and grabbed the Ass bundle. Then I saw the Amazon bundle.... figured I'd have no chance of landing that in time to cancel my Bestbuy order.... guess I was wrong.

If stores are selling out of PS4 bundles online, and a XB1 bundle with 4 games and a year of gold for $70 cheaper didn't sell out, I think that is VERY telling.

What part of the store are they at? Lol. Literally looks like a back of house area. Also anecdotal pics are meaningless. I was just at a best buy where half a stack of PS4s were gone and the Xbone was still stacked all the way up.

A pic of that is also meaningless because it is impossible to know the full story. Did they restock the xbones?

Would love to hear some retail musings from folks with access though.

thuway

Despite my best efforts, my son refused to switch teams and asked for a XB1. Went on Bestbuy and grabbed the Ass bundle. Then I saw the Amazon bundle.... figured I'd have no chance of landing that in time to cancel my Bestbuy order.... guess I was wrong.

If stores are selling out of PS4 bundles online, and a XB1 bundle with 4 games and a year of gold for $70 cheaper didn't sell out, I think that is VERY telling.
What are you talking about? The PS4 bundle is in Stock online.

Top Bottom