• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Target/Wal-Mart/BB/Gamestop PS4 Black Friday Bundles are up $399.99 GTA V-TLOU

iIkVnvbPPsgCR.gif

At least hopefully now we can get back on topic.

I hope the LBP/Lego bundle sells well too. Great titles for family

LOL who made this gif? I fucking love Singham!

Also... debating about picking this up and having a 2nd PS4...

The bundle is nowhere to be seen on Amazon hourly best sellers list...??

Damn, PS4 ain't even in Amazon's hourly top 40. XB1 is mostly taking November NPD.

That's a given. It remains to be seen by how much. I still think Sony did the right thing by choosing profitability over market share...

Anyway, these are some really solid deals. I'm not mad about getting mine at launch, but I am waiting on a cheap PS+ deal ($30 and I'm in again).

Raist

Banned
Welp. That's that then. Sony had a good run.

#orochiforpresident

Been keeping an eye on the charts ever since the bundle went live. They haven't been updated at all.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Tried to but couldn't resist and ordered one :D

Should mention on OP that for those of us outside the US, the Amazon ones are eligible for international shipping.

Tried to but couldn't resist and ordered one :D

Should mention on OP that for those of us outside the US, the Amazon ones are eligible for international shipping.

Are you sure? I'm in Canada and every gaming related thing I try to buy from Amazon.com tells me they can't ship to my address

the21O

Neo Member
I am so tempted to grab another PS4 for the bed room but I already have TLOU and GTA V. Anyone know if the sale is all the way through Christmas?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Are you sure? I'm in Canada and every gaming related thing I try to buy from Amazon.com tells me they can't ship to my address
Well yes, I just ordered one :)

Also on the product page:

Product Details
Edition: Grand Theft Auto V + The Last of Us Bundle
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

I'm taking a break from gaming, but-

Our family purchased two PS4's. One as a gift for my brother and the other for my cousin who lives abroad. That was through Newegg. Tapped out to buy any more.

You are taking a break from gaming and yet you are tweeting why the PS4 is your choice ? I don't know what's going on with some of you over the past year or so.

Serenity

You are taking a break from gaming and yet you are tweeting why the PS4 is your choice ? I don't know what's going on with some of you over the past year or so.

What's wrong with that? Taking a break from gaming doesn't mean one doesn't know what they would want. I'm not in the market for a car but I know what I would recommend if asked.

Got one ordered! I'm not interested in any of the new PS4 exclusives until next year, but I still haven't played either GTAV or TLoU so this was too good a deal to pass up.

Top Bottom