• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want a treadmill? (aka Wal-Mart.com has lost its damn mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watevaman

I'm assuming all these deals are flukes or something. Will they actually honor the $9 monitors and this treadmill?

maliedoo

if you look on the left side, there are other treadmills for really cheap
lQQwXRe.png

Espresso

Banned
Let's face it. WM customers don't buy treadmills; they buy Twinkies. This way WM can get rid of their stock that they will never sell otherwise.

mackattk

Saw this this morning about 2 hours ago.. could never get the checkout button to work. Really wanted a ~$8 monitor.

I wish I hadn't gone to bed at 3 in the morning...I could have gotten up at six and solved some of my financial problems for a few months

J. Bravo

pokemon x and y were 18.03, and the guide was like 3 bucks. Shame i have literally no money right now and pay day isn't for 3 days. Sold out anyways.

Mobile site still works. Earlier, I was able to order the Disney Infinity starter set for $18. Who knows if the deal will actually go through, but if it does my son will be happy this Christmas.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Mobile site still works. Earlier, I was able to order the Disney Infinity starter set for $18. Who knows if the deal will actually go through, but if it does my son will be happy this Christmas.
Grabbed an Acer monitor off the mobile like 4 hours ago. Waiting for order to process still, though.

Mobile app is down currently.

I caught that 65'' samsung LED for $300something earlier but they caught it as I was midway through checkout. Others were able to actually order it and successfully pick it up in store (though now they've caught on and people are being issued refunds). Bummer.

Safe to assume that anything ordered with home shipping will be cancelled.

maliedoo

I would be surprised if any brick n mortar stores honor that. There's even a disclaimer on the 'check in stores' page.

worth a shot if you live close to a walmart and dont mind stopping in. I bought my car this way, it was $6k less on their website then the msrp sticker, they honored it.

LQX

Fuck me. I was so looking for a treadmill. Settled for 2 exercise bikes at about $40 each. Not a chance in hell they ship but if they do WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom