• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want a treadmill? (aka Wal-Mart.com has lost its damn mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maliedoo

Does anyone know if the $329 Samsung 55" TV in stores is legit? I have a few hours to kill and have been looking for a new TV.

Print the page out, go give it a shot. Ive heard people are getting price matches. Someone on the east coast say they even got Best Buy to match them, but Im not sure that will work.

maliedoo

N6TDAtQ.png

I guess a few people got the deal... but it doesn't work anymore. Site has been fixed.

Petrie

Banned
Ordered 4 different tvs, a pool table, elliptical, treadmill, the adjustable weights, and a bunch more. We'll see if one or 2 sneak by the system!

TheMan

lol, the entire site is down now. i bet they're losing tens of thousands per minute.

i'm always too slow to get in on these "deals", although from what i understand they're rarely honored anyway.

bcl0328

lol, the entire site is down now. i bet they're losing tens of thousands per minute.

i'm always too slow to get in on these "deals", although from what i understand they're rarely honored anyway.

i'm still on their site and i keep refreshing. already got $35 treadmill. now i want weights.

Palmer_v1

Walmart.com Scheduled Maintenance

Walmart.com is temporarily unavailable while we make important upgrades to our site. We appreciate your patience and invite you to return soon.

lol

cametall

So do we know if this is a hack for sure or has Walmart actually lost their damn minds?

I want to jump on those weights.

bcl0328

You'll it for a month and then it will serve as a nice coat hanger lol. Such is exercise equipment.

i intend to use mine. i ran outside while it was warm. now i like to run inside but cant get to the gym so now i can do it at home.

So do we know if this is a hack for sure or has Walmart actually lost their damn minds?

I want to jump on those weights.

at least try? my order went through. worst case you get refunded.

Petrie

Banned
Picking up my first orders now. We'll see hire it goes! One is the 55" Samsung for $329, the other is a mystery I didn't get an email on but it's ready!

bcl0328

uh oh...

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industri...r-prices-computer-monitors-at-steep-discount/

A spokesperson declined to specify whether an error was made, but said the tech goodies were unavailable in the retailer's brick-and-mortar stores and are "no longer available" online. She also couldn't immediately comment on whether people who swooped in on the pre-holiday snafu would be able to buy the monitors at the specified prices.

i swear i better get my shit...

TheMan

uh oh...

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industri...r-prices-computer-monitors-at-steep-discount/

A spokesperson declined to specify whether an error was made, but said the tech goodies were unavailable in the retailer's brick-and-mortar stores and are "no longer available" online. She also couldn't immediately comment on whether people who swooped in on the pre-holiday snafu would be able to buy the monitors at the specified prices.

i swear i better get my shit...

dude, it's safe to say that you aren't going to get anything. they are the largest retailer in the universe and they lose nothing by pissing off a few thousand customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom