• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That scene is probably the best thing ever. Also I loved Wall-E. A lot. The fact there's no real dialogue for much of the movie and it still kept me enthralled is incredible. I need it on Blu-Ray.

That scene is probably the best thing ever. Also I loved Wall-E. A lot. The fact there's no real dialogue for much of the movie and it still kept me enthralled is incredible. I need it on Blu-Ray.

The movie your thinking of is Mad Max.

But yes Wall-E was excellent

You must remedy this. 2 is the best. Thunderdome is pretty turd
After a recent rewatch I would rate Mad Max 1 as one of the best Australian films. For such a tiny budget and an untrained crew it really is a fantastic piece of cinema to enjoy. I prefer it to the slightly schlocky second movie.

There was no third movie.

After a recent rewatch I would rate Mad Max 1 as one of the best Australian films. For such a tiny budget and an untrained crew it really is a fantastic piece of cinema to enjoy. I prefer it to the slightly schlocky second movie.

There was no third movie.

MM1 is awesome. But 2 pretty much invented modern post-apocalypse. It seems kind of standard now because it invented the standard.
But liking 1 more than 2 is pretty understandable.

I really wish I brought my board today. Fucking wetness in the morning making me think twice.
I'm not sure what you're talking about but it sounds rude and not fit for polite conversation.

What you do with your mornings is your business and your business alone.

Cars 2 > Ratatouille

and I don't even think Cars 1 was even decent
I've never used the function before, but I think this warrants me considering putting you on my ignore list.

That's numpty talk.

If it's a physical copy it's ok to trade for a real game.
Can we just call you Vince? I don't know how to spell yaghsnsefewhatever and, quite frankly, care not to. I've learned your name once, which is my personal limit.

Alternately, I can provide you with a list of names that I already learned.

Fredescu

I don't know how to spell yaghsnsefewhatever and, quite frankly, care not to.
It's just Kerah Gay backwards. Yagharek, being a huge Bethesda fan, was playing Skyrim and came across a quest that required you to remember than Kerah (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Kerah), the jewellery merchant in Markath, was homosexual. The easiest way to remember that would be to spell it backwards and change your NeoGAF login to it.

We can call you Nein?

Coolio.

It's just Kerah Gay backwards. Yagharek, being a huge Bethesda fan, was playing Skyrim and came across a quest that required you to remember than Kerah (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Kerah), the jewellery merchant in Markath, was homosexual. The easiest way to remember that would be to spell it backwards and change your NeoGAF login to it.
Are you implying that this was Nein's way of coming out to all of us?

Yagharek

Not quite.

There's a reason I'd rather not elaborate on however so I'd appreciate if people would leave it as is please.

Fredescu

I find it pretty easy to remember actually. JASE may have some kind of learning difficulty. Not bad for a chimp though if I'm being fair.

Fredescu

I hate rats
They're supposed to be pretty intelligent which makes them good pets, but they have a short life span so it would suck getting attached to one only to have it cark it in 2-3 years.

Also

fKAnb.jpg

He'll do well. The Tahs will still suck, but he's already one of the most talented players in Australian rugby. I'd assume he can kick better after AFL too. I never watched the Giants so I don't really know though.

That was the wiedest thing about Folau going to AFL. I don't know if he even kicked a ball once in League. At least kunt was a known kicker.

edit: and if his kicking under presure isn't good he will be found out pretty quickly on the wing and targeted

Yeah. I guess he was recruited for his leap. Which is(was?) pretty incredible.

At the same time I don't remember Lote kicking and he did awesomely in union. Or Wendell. If he can kick, he could potentially play fullback I guess. Or let him play wing like Digby does, coming in and hitting gaps instead of just playing out wide

Sailor got alot of pressure from deep kicks early on, I remember a few big shanks trying to kick out. Like you said its not a dealbreaker especially for wingers as big and strong as Folau but it will probably be something oppositions will look to take advantagr of.

I find it pretty easy to remember actually. JASE may have some kind of learning difficulty. Not bad for a chimp though if I'm being fair.
Thank you. If only my teachers had had the same considerations for me...

He wears the jacket so he can refer to his notations due to his peanut sized memory bank.
The note in my inside coat pocket says "Sod off, you git!"

It was wet outside this morning, so I didn't take my skatebroad.
Oh dear...

Flex187ad

Anyone know a good place to buy a PC from? Custom built etc... I know of Scorptech.

Want to spend around 1 - 1.2k on a new gaming rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom